Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Quote Originally Posted by theog View Post
    What are you talking about?

Try to keep it together and stop assuming you know what people are saying... obviously you have limited knowledge of an outer world in which you speak and pick a name and don't fully understand what it represents on some places.
    Equally as petty as gojeda. You two a bit too closely related?

Maybe gojeda is right about you
    gojeda? Right about something? Is the Space-Time Continuum being torn apart too?
    Global Posts
    104 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lifes2short View Post
    Equally as petty as gojeda. You two a bit too closely related?

gojeda? Right about something? Is the Space-Time Continuum being torn apart too?
    Your envy is not becoming Shortstuff.
  3.    #83  
    Quote Originally Posted by cellmatrix View Post
    The vastly increased democratic and dwindling republican turnout in New Hampshire in 2008 compared to 2004 certainly tells us something significant about the mood of the country. But what's really interesting is to listen to Bill Crystal, Bob Bennet, Fred Barnes, Brit Hume and the rest of the far right crowd on Fox news wax poetically tonight about Obama's prospects. It makes me think that the GOP's only and perhaps futile hope is that by cheerleading for Obama they can help get a 2 year senator as an opponent against which they can rail against lack of experience, one who they hope is too nice a guy to get down and dirty in a general election. One where a desparate GOP will surely pull out all the stops with regard to negative campaigning. In that regard, I agree completely with Barye on this and am glad Hillary's victory has kept her a major factor in the race. If Obama does not make it, his fans, including me, can take solace in the fact that he is young and will gain experience so that he will be in an excellent position to run in future elections.
    well stated ...

I like Obama -- if he runs in 8 years, after a couple of Senate terms, after demonstrating effectiveness in pressure situations, after being on the national stage for a while, after surviving GOP attacks and press horde examination and recovering -- after having more exposure to and involvement in foriegn policy stuff -- ya he would have been someone I think would be ready to take on and beat the GOP scum squad.

But not yet, not now ...
    Last edited by BARYE; 01/08/2008 at 11:32 PM.
    755P Sprint SERO (upgraded from unlocked GSM 650 on T-Mobile)
    Historically, when the GOP pulls out all the stops, there are usually some Billy-Bobs from the School of the Americas and a funeral involved.
    ... And a stirring rendition of Taps.
  5.    #85  
    Quote Originally Posted by gojeda View Post

"I fully expect her to lose in NH Tuesday. Badly." ~Barye

oopsie
    As most everyone here now knows, there was a major security breach at Treocentral today -- all for the purpose of hacking into BARYE's account and hijacking his identity.

These parties posing as BARYE posted that intentionally misleading disinformation all for the purpose of making BARYE look bad. I hope you all were not all taken in by that babbling impostor who purported to be BARYE, and who made those ridiculous predictions.

Let's all demand that Treocentral work to ensure that breaches such as this are not repeated !!!
    755P Sprint SERO (upgraded from unlocked GSM 650 on T-Mobile)
    Yehaw! This thread is starting to look like those of old......before the mod crackdown of '06.
    Visor-->Visor Phone-->Treo 180-->Treo 270-->Treo 600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700P-->Treo 755P-->Centro-->Pre+-->Pre 2
    Global Posts
    104 Global Posts
    Price to get into a Hillary Clinton rally: $500

Getting into a Hillary Clinton rally and steal the show by showing this....

Priceless
    Quote Originally Posted by pdxtreo View Post
    Yehaw! This thread is starting to look like those of old......before the mod crackdown of '06.
    When a sock-puppet is banned, what happens to its other 4 fingers?
    Global Posts
    104 Global Posts
    When a sock-puppet is banned, what happens to its other 4 fingers?
    Considering you've been banned already, should you not be giving us the pointers instead?
    Quote Originally Posted by gojeda View Post
    Considering you've been banned already, should you not be giving us the pointers instead?
    "Pointers"? ... Coming from the resident, 5-fingered sock-puppet? BWHAHAHAHAHA!
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345