1.    #1  
    This should be a little fun thing to help take our minds off the recent frustration with me.

SO!

Here's the rules:
    1) I will give out 3 hints on a (somewhat) widely-known website. I cannot directly reveal this website, I must HINT at it.

2) You may guess as many times as you like. To save our precious bandwidth, try and post as many as once!

3) The winner (the FIRST person who guesses the correct site) gets to pick the next site. The winner of that gets to pick the one after that. etc.

--

Sound like fun? Good! Keep it clean! (sites included!)

-------------------------
    Site #1:

* Was recently faced by two lawsuits
    * Is home to a private network (p2p)
    * Has the words "can't touch this" on its front page.

-------------------------

Good Luck!
    <b><font size=1 color=teal>"Sorry about the whole thing about losing your life savings, but that Palmpilot is property of Enron, so please give it back"
    What the hell, I'll bite.
    Napster
    -Joshua
    I've decided to become enigmatic.
  3.    #3  
    Like Napster, but not Napster!
    <b><font size=1 color=teal>"Sorry about the whole thing about losing your life savings, but that Palmpilot is property of Enron, so please give it back"
    Originally posted by ****-richardson
    What the hell, I'll bite.
    Napster
    The clue was 'private'. It's AIMster.
    ‎"Is that suck and salvage the Kevin Costner method?" - Chris Matthews on Hardball, July 6, 2010. Wonder if he's talking about his oil device or his movie career...
  5.    #5  
    Correcto!

Now you do one!