1.    #1  
    hello treo'ers,,,,,,,

Ived never been here before and I have 1 more day to do something.

We walked from 1 bar to another last night...... That was boring. We took a train from Grand Central Station today and saw central park, the mayors Christmas tree, radio city something, time square...... It was semi interesting.......

So, for anyone who has been here, what did you enjoy doing the most in New York?
    Time Warner building is cool. Samsung has some wild tech stuff in there. Sony has a huge retails store too- a flagship store.

Eat and booze.

-Rob
    Neopoint 1000, I300, Treo 300, i330, Toshiba 2032, Treo 600, T608/UX50, I500,Treo 600, G1000, Treo 650, PPC-6600, PPC-6700, Treo 650, Blackberry 7250, Treo 700wx, Motorola Q, PPC-6800, 700wx, Motorola Q9c, Sprint Touch, Sprint ACE, 700wx, 800w, Touch Pro, 800w, Touch Diamond, 800w, Treo Pro, Palm Pre, HTC Hero, Palm Pre, EVO 4G warm2.2
    There's plenty. Go to one of the many museums, visit the Empire State Building, watch a Broadway show, go ice skating in central park, eating out (Serendipity, Mars 2112, Jekyll and Hyde), party (my friend DJ GetLive http://myspace.com/djgetlive is doing Element tonight), shop on 5th ave.
    LG TP 1100 -> Sanyo SCP-5150 -> LG PM-325 -> Nokia 1100 -> Motorola v557 -> Treo 755p -> HTC EVO 4G

Sprint customer since 2001
    Quote Originally Posted by jamespaulritter View Post
    hello treo'ers,,,,,,,

We walked from 1 bar to another last night...... That was boring. We took a train from Grand Central Station today and saw central park, the mayors Christmas tree, radio city something, time square...... It was semi interesting.......

So, for anyone who has been here, what did you enjoy doing the most in New York?
    go wander around the East Village -- walk around check out some hole in wall resturants, coffee shops, and art galleries. Maybe do the same in SOHO.

I've not lived there for awhile so I'm really not so current -- but if you've had more time you could've also checked out the Williamsburg scene.

Ask around for late night dives that have some funky music or a live performer (hefty covers often times)...
    755P Sprint SERO (upgraded from unlocked GSM 650 on T-Mobile)
    Quote Originally Posted by jamespaulritter View Post
    hello treo'ers,,,,,,,

Unplug and follow BARYE's advice for the East Village. Stay out of the Times Square/tourist areas.
  6.    #6  
    Thanks for the advice..... Im checking this thread every hour. Im stuck at a dinner party and as soon as its over Im going to make the most of it. I also get to roam around tomorrow from 7am to 1pm. We are here because my wife's company required us to be at this holiday dinner. So were doing our best to turn it into a 2 day mini-vacation. This is the first time we've ever got to go anywhere together.
    I lived in New York for 5 years, and quite frankly, it is overated.

I would say go to the Park.
  8.    #8  
    well we had a great time. We did a little tourist stuff as well as some off the beaten path stuff. Thanks again.