1.    #1  
    Check out this story running on The Register:

http://www.theregister.co.uk/content/39/19486.html
    Wow.
    -Joshua
    I've decided to become enigmatic.
    Whoa! This reminds me of something Sony has in it's VAIO line (although Apple's is much more advanced I must say).

http://www.sonystyle.com/vaio/pentablet/glamour.htm
    Attached Images Attached Images
    -Vincent
  4.    #4  
    Originally posted by Vinny
    This reminds me of something Sony has in it's VAIO line (although Apple's is much more advanced I must say).
    SONY and IBM have always been the lead design innovators on the PC side. Still far..far behind Apple, but definitely leaders in their own right. In my opinion, every other PC maker builds generic sh!t boxes. Although Dell is decent for reliability. I looked at the SONY system you posted. It is SWEET! Pen based interface for drawing right on the screen. Unfortunately, it is way over-priced for what it offers. And it has all onboard components (video & audio).
    Hmm...well, it's just a line drawing...so it is hard to say what it really look like.

A removable screen IS a great idea though.
    We're all naked if you turn us inside out.
    -David Byrne
    Does Apple's brilliant design team have some secret relationship to www.applele.com ??? Applele.com seems to be VERY good at sneaking us previews of new Apple devices. (The Powerbook G4 , and now the iMac!)

The line drawing was less than I hoped for, but whatever Apple does next WILL be noteworthy! I can't wait!
    <b><font size=1 color=teal>"Sorry about the whole thing about losing your life savings, but that Palmpilot is property of Enron, so please give it back"
    I don't know if they have any relationship, but this thing looks DAMN sweet and so does this one and I don't even LIKE Apple stuff.
    I like the red one too.
    Pretty sure Applele is independent (note the logo; no bite and the leaf goes the wrong way). Plus they're in Japan.
    More in this vein can be seen Here
    The light at the end of your tunnel has been disconnected due to non-payment. Please remit funds immediately for restoration of hope.