Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1.    #61  
    Quote Originally Posted by gojeda View Post
    The detainees are not there so that their guilt or innocence can be determined. They are there because, firstly, they were found to be fighting against our troops or have intelligence that we may want.
    Re-read and, this time, answer the question, Chuckles.

Your number's game is esoteric. The intelligence that has come from Gitmo, and other parts of the world, has indeed saved lives in the interim.
    In this civil society, hard evidence is needed to support such glorious claims. Blogs and Op/Eds need not apply, sock-puppet.

How many have claimed torture, Chuckles? How many scars on their skin have you seen as a product of being under the control of American authorities?
    How many is too many, Chuckles?

Or is it the fact that the average detainee has gained 18 pounds during their incarceration a symptom that they are getting 3 meals a day - which is likely far better fare than they were receiving in the mountains of Waziristan.
    Since when did obese America decide the nutritional needs of the planet? 3 squres a day is hardly the healthiest means to support life. This is yet another red-herring, due to your neutered apology for emperialism, Chuckles.
    Global Posts
    104 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lifes2short View Post
    Re-read and, this time, answer the question, Chuckles.
    Even though the answer is inconvenient for you, it is still an answer nevertheless. The problem here is the questioner, not the answerer.

In this civil society, hard evidence is needed to support such glorious claims. Blogs and Op/Eds need not apply, sock-puppet.
    I am quite sure your protestations of "habeas corpus" in your hometown would surely deter the jihadis from doing something nasty.

How many is too many, Chuckles?
    It depends. I suppose if we were to believe unsubstantiated stories of abuse, as you do, then we could all lather ourselves up into a frenzied chorus of "habeas corpus".

But wait, weren't you the one demanding "hard evidence"?

Since when did obese America decide the nutritional needs of the planet? 3 squres a day is hardly the healthiest means to support life.
    How foolish of me! Of course, living in the mountains with no established food supply, waging a war, is surely the key to a long, healthy existence!

If only Napoleon had followed your astute observations.

This is yet another red-herring, due to your neutered apology for emperialism, Chuckles.
    Imperialism is not necessarily a bad thing. Then again, in your black and white world.....
  3.    #63  
    Even though the answer is inconvenient for you, it is still an answer nevertheless. The problem here is the questioner, not the answerer.
    Your spine knows not of the weight of the truth, regardless of the questioner.

I am quite sure your protestations of "habeas corpus" in your hometown would surely deter the jihadis from doing something nasty.
    Keep clutching that security blanket, Chuckles.

It depends. I suppose if we were to believe unsubstantiated stories of abuse, as you do, then we could all lather ourselves up into a frenzied chorus of "habeas corpus".
    How many is too many, sock-puppet?

How foolish of me! Of course, living in the mountains with no established food supply, waging a war, is surely the key to a long, healthy existence!
    Did your suit of Hypocrisy come with an extra pair of Avoidance?

If only Napoleon had followed your astute observations.
    Monkey-See, Monkey-Do is Bush's credo?

Imperialism is not necessarily a bad thing. Then again, in your black and white world.....
    Tell it to the Founders, sock-puppet. Shame you and your other 5-fingers were absent at the time.
    Global Posts
    104 Global Posts
    Keep clutching that security blanket, Chuckles.
    That security blanket has kept us safe for over 7 years and counting. It was your kind of obliviousness that has caused the deaths of 3,000 Americans on home soil.

How many is too many, sock-puppet?
    The question has been answered. Do not ask the question if you feel you might have a problem with the answer.

Did your suit of Hypocrisy come with an extra pair of Avoidance?
    Does your diaper of ignorance come with a pacifier of entitlement?

Monkey-See, Monkey-Do is Bush's credo?
    As is "Hate America" is yours?

Tell it to the Founders, sock-puppet. Shame you and your other 5-fingers were absent at the time.
    ^^
    The jejune and myopic answer expected from someone who lives in a black and white world.
  5.    #65  
    That security blanket has kept us safe for over 7 years and counting. It was your kind of obliviousness that has caused the deaths of 3,000 Americans on home soil.
    Yet, Bush, et al could not be less concerned as of July and August, 2001 when they were told by Richard Clarke to imagine a US after being attacked, with dead bodies in the street. What did Bush do? Continued to push Musharraf to deal with the Taliban and extricate bin Laden on our behalf.

The question has been answered. Do not ask the question if you feel you might have a problem with the answer.
    If it's my intelligence you intended to insult, job well-done, sock-puppet.

Does your diaper of ignorance come with a pacifier of entitlement?
    Quite the leadership you show, sock-puppet. Good thing the rules don't apply to you.

As is "Hate America" is yours?
    What a softball snowjob you offer, Chuckles.
    Global Posts
    104 Global Posts
    Yet, Bush, et al could not be less concerned as of July and August, 2001 when they were told by Richard Clarke to imagine a US after being attacked, with dead bodies in the street. What did Bush do? Continued to push Musharraf to deal with the Taliban and extricate bin Laden on our behalf.
    Or Clinton being too bothered with Monica's panties to be worried about what the Sudanese had offered?

If it's my intelligence you intended to insult, job well-done, sock-puppet.
    I wish there was some intelligence to insult, in this case.

Quite the leadership you show, sock-puppet. Good thing the rules don't apply to you.
    Me? A leader?

They could not afford me.

I am quite happy in my position as statesman and "seasoned advisor".
  7.    #67  
    Or Clinton being too bothered with Monica's panties to be worried about what the Sudanese had offered?
    A man who had not committed any crimes against the US? Since you're so spotless, why don't you offer yourself up in his stead.

I wish there was some intelligence to insult, in this case.
    Yet, you're compelled to constantly engage. Funny how that works, Chuckles.

Me? A leader?

They could not afford me.
    I'll gladly lend them the $1.25 they need to acquire you.

I am quite happy in my position as statesman and "seasoned advisor".
    And other Tales of Bull
    Global Posts
    104 Global Posts
    A man who had not committed any crimes against the US?
    Indeed, he was impeached for his "spotless" nature.

You make more and more sense as these threads progress.
  9.    #69  
    Indeed, he was impeached for his "spotless" nature.
    Bin Laden was impeached? Hope your Republicans were more successful this time than the last.
    Global Posts
    104 Global Posts
    Bin Laden was impeached? Hope your Republicans were more successful this time than the last.
    Considering your vociferous support for Al Qaeda and their war against the West, one can gather you would like to see the man as President.
  11.    #71  
    Considering your vociferous support for Al Qaeda and their war against the West, one can gather you would like to see the man as President.
    You're well over the line and you know it. Did Rove teach you the cowardly act of misrepresenting another's position in order to artificially inflate yourself, or was it just innate talent, Chuckles?
    Global Posts
    104 Global Posts
    You're well over the line and you know it. Did Rove teach you the cowardly act of misrepresenting another's position in order to artificially inflate yourself, or was it just innate talent, Chuckles?
    I think you've just accurately described your response about my impeachment comment when you knew full well I was talking about Clinton and not Bin Laden.

There is a scintilla of truth in every falsehood, though, and your veiled defense of Bin Laden was duly noted.
  13.    #73  
    I think you've just accurately described your response about my impeachment comment when you knew full well I was talking about Clinton and not Bin Laden.
    Keep reading upward then, Chuckles. You got it wrong from the beginning.

There is a scintilla of truth in every falsehood, though, and your veiled defense of Bin Laden was duly noted.
    Always taking the coward's way out. Then again, you, sock-puppet, are an expert at falsehoods. If you had the ability to procreate, I'm sure it would always be some other child's fault too when trouble arose.
    Global Posts
    104 Global Posts
    Keep reading upward then, Chuckles. You got it wrong from the beginning.
    You are the one who though Bin Laden can be "impeached", not me.

Always taking the coward's way out. Then again, you, sock-puppet, are an expert at falsehoods. If you had the ability to procreate, I'm sure it would always be some other child's fault too when trouble arose.
    The record is there for all to see. You have written volumes blaming America, blaming Bush, while apologising for those who truly perpetuate the violence.

I believe if you ever uttered a syllable in criticism against those who really deserve it, the forum server would crash.
  15.    #75  
    You are the one who though Bin Laden can be "impeached", not me.

The record is there for all to see. You have written volumes blaming America, blaming Bush, while apologising for those who truly perpetuate the violence.

I believe if you ever uttered a syllable in criticism against those who really deserve it, the forum server would crash.
    I was wrong. At $1.25, your stock is overpriced by an equal amount, sock-puppet.

When the US constitution, its government and citizens, have voting rights which determine the governments and the social systems of other sovereign nations, I'll let you know, Chuckles.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234