Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    originally posted by Toby(and that's not even getting into the PacBell payphones installed in a "D.C." airport)
    Man I thought I was the only one who noticed that! I was highly disappointed when I saw that and had nothing but disgust for the person who let that slip by. Continuity? That was a HUGE oversight. In the end, however, I still enjoyed the movie--it's one of my favorites.
    If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you.
    Originally posted by swendor
    Man I thought I was the only one who noticed that! I was highly disappointed when I saw that and had nothing but disgust for the person who let that slip by. Continuity? That was a HUGE oversight. In the end, however, I still enjoyed the movie--it's one of my favorites.
    Yep, it's hard to hate a movie that contains one of my all-time favorite snippets of dialogue:

McClane: "I guess I was wrong about you. You're not such an a$$hole after all."
    Grant: "Oh, you were right about me. I'm just your kind of a$$hole."
    ‎"Is that suck and salvage the Kevin Costner method?" - Chris Matthews on Hardball, July 6, 2010. Wonder if he's talking about his oil device or his movie career...
    he's a few fries short of a happy meal.

on most people flesh was flesh, but on her it was in invitation to dine. (okay, not an insult, but a great line. thanks mickey spillane).

he's about as useless as a bag of car horns.

who you are speaks so loudly i cannot hear what you're saying. (rw emerson i believe)

she looks like she could suck the date off a dime.

he's lied to me more often then i've had warm meals.

telling him to just be himself is terrible advice.

he's so ugly, his parents had to tie a steak around his neck to get the dog to play with him. (dangerfield i think)

mc
    thanks for getting things back on track, MC.

A face unclouded by thoguht.

Gets invited to all the best places -- once.

All hawk, no spit. (said of Ross Perot, I believe)

If you gave them a penny for their thoughts, you'd get change.

Their brain has entered the witness protection program.
    The light at the end of your tunnel has been disconnected due to non-payment. Please remit funds immediately for restoration of hope.
    If manure was music, you'd be an orchestra.

I can tell that you are lying - your lips are moving.

Hi! I'm a human! What are you?

You used to be arrogant and obnoxious. Now I see that you are just the opposite - you are obnoxious and arrogant.

What is this, a meeting of the ugly convention?

Your mother was a hamster and your father smelled of elderberries.

She's an experiment in artificial stupidity.
    --
    ThirdMan
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12