brandon
    drop me a line
  2.    #2  
    proof...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    all around good guy

brandon
    drop me a line
    Wasn't it his birthday a couple days ago also?
    Matt Nichols
    VigoSpraxPalm@Yahoo.com
    Thanks! I feel so wanted!

----
    Do you really think a 69 year old would know how to use a Visor?
    Do you really think a 69 year old's birthday would be 5-days long and counting?
    Do I really act like a 69 year old?
    <b><font size=1 color=teal>"Sorry about the whole thing about losing your life savings, but that Palmpilot is property of Enron, so please give it back"
    Originally posted by pcgamingnet.com
    proof...
    I think his birthday was Friday, as well. I'd be willing to bet that it's tomorrow, too.
    ‎"Is that suck and salvage the Kevin Costner method?" - Chris Matthews on Hardball, July 6, 2010. Wonder if he's talking about his oil device or his movie career...
    Originally posted by bblue
    Do you really think a 69 year old would know how to use a Visor?
    Depends on the 69 year old. I know a few people pushing 60 that use Palms.

Do I really act like a 69 year old?
    No, you don't act like a sixty-nine year old. You act more like a six-_to_-nine year old (as evidenced by the fascination with '69' and the urge to keep modifying the date to keep it current).
    ‎"Is that suck and salvage the Kevin Costner method?" - Chris Matthews on Hardball, July 6, 2010. Wonder if he's talking about his oil device or his movie career...
    Poor BBlue! He does everything in his power to get attention? BBlue aren't you getting ANY attention at home? The net is the wrong place to be looking for attention. If you are old enough, get a girlfriend.
    bblue, you're going to get yourself kicked off....
    The light at the end of your tunnel has been disconnected due to non-payment. Please remit funds immediately for restoration of hope.
    Originally posted by yardie
    The net is the wrong place to be looking for attention.
    Then why are there so many personal websites?
    The light at the end of your tunnel has been disconnected due to non-payment. Please remit funds immediately for restoration of hope.
    When I first decided to pull this gag, my age was like 93. Nobody bit, so I decided to make it more obvious. 69 is about as obvious as it can get, so I did it. You're the first one to notice.

Although I do know of some people pushing 60 who DO use Palm pilots, I don't know of any who use it more than to keep track of things like expense. I doubt any of em have heard of HandSpring.

-------

Toby, you remind me of a someone I knew back in 4th grade, who, no matter what anyone said, used it to insult the sayer. Even if it was "hello." Are you going through you're "terrible" 22's? (don't worry, I was just joking around with you. there is no need to reply with anything insulting. for the love of gawd! )
    <b><font size=1 color=teal>"Sorry about the whole thing about losing your life savings, but that Palmpilot is property of Enron, so please give it back"
    Originally posted by yardie
    Poor BBlue!
    Poor bblue, my ***! What's next? Timothy McVeigh sympathy cards? Psychology's all well and good to a degree, but that doesn't excuse behavior. If 'genius' wants to have his opinion taken seriously, he knows how to change his behavior appropriately. I almost feel idiotic posting to this asinine thread and giving Mr. Pyle more of the spotlight, but I wasn't about to let that comment go.
    -Joshua
    I've decided to become enigmatic.
    Lemme get this straight...

This is worth having your membership terminated? This is payback for the NewtonX module! YOU GUYS HAD MY HOPES UP!

Besides, I don't think it's too hard to tell WHEN I'm being serious, and when I'm NOT being serious. There's no law that says I have to have a rod up me 24/7! I think a little practical joke is healthy now and then. If you don't like it... well... ignore it. There's an ignore list, and while I'll never use mine, you're free to use yours.

Besides, it's better than throwing my Visor against a wall right now.....
    [...] Although I do know of some people pushing 60 who DO use Palm pilots, I don't know of any who use it more than to keep track of things like expense. I doubt any of em have heard of HandSpring.
    The ones that I know have because they've seen mine.

Toby, you remind me of a someone I knew back in 4th grade, who, no matter what anyone said, used it to insult the sayer. Even if it was "hello."
    Not sure why. I stated my reasons for thinking that you're acting in an extremely immature manner, and if what I said is insulting to you, then perhaps you should start acting less immature? Regardless, you seem to be the only person who feels they're on the receiving end of such treatment. There's probably a reason for that.

Are you going through you're "terrible" 22's?
    My age is fairly obvious. My birthday isn't fake.

(don't worry, I was just joking around with you. there is no need to reply with anything insulting. for the love of gawd! )
    As I said in a response in another thread which was locked while I was composing it, I find your insults veiled as humor worse than direct insults. They are cowardly. At least if I'm going to insult you, I'm not going to try to hide behind the 'I'm only joking' defense.
    When I first decided to pull this gag, my age was like 93. Nobody bit, so I decided to make it more obvious. 69 is about as obvious as it can get, so I did it. You're the first one to notice.
    I expect that most, like myself, saw it, rolled their eyes and muttered, "yeah right."

I'd just like to point out that playing tricks and games on a message board is a good way to alienate people (which you've done, BTW). Boy-cried-wolf syndrome.
    Besides, it's better than throwing my Visor against a wall right now.....
    Nah...I say go for the wall. That'd only waste _your_ time and energy instead of everyone else's.
    Originally posted by Yorick
    I expect that most, like myself, saw it, rolled their eyes and muttered, "yeah right."
    *nods*

I'd just like to point out that playing tricks and games on a message board is a good way to alienate people (which you've done, BTW). Boy-cried-wolf syndrome.
    Exactly. Why tempt others to stick you on their ignore lists if they're potentially the person who might be able to help you out of a jam when you actually have a problem?
    Originally posted by Toby
    Exactly. Why tempt others to stick you on their ignore lists if they're potentially the person who might be able to help you out of a jam when you actually have a problem?
    Bingo. How many pictures of the edge have VC members sent you, bblue?
    -Joshua
    Originally posted by ****-richardson

Bingo. How many pictures of the edge have VC members sent you, bblue?
    Funny, isn't it?
    So far I have 7, all through email. Thank you very much!

But I also know that people like you and Toby would NEVER put me on your ignore list, because you ENJOY reading other people's comments on my posts! But you do make a good point. However, if anyone thinks that a practical joke about a birthday is too much for them, maybe they should see a therapist, or loosen the rod.

I guess I'm like the guy who had the pointy stick instead of the rock.
    Originally posted by Toby

Funny, isn't it?
    What's even funnier is that I have a couple of nicely scanned pictures of my edge sitting on my hard drive right now. The only thing that's kept me from posting them is bblue's name next to the request.
    -Joshua
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast