1.    #1  
    Arg! For some reason IE is not setting cookies for VC or other websites. I have the security settings set to allow for cookies but IE won't set them or anything. ARG! I hate MS! Anybody know how I can fix this? I've already tried re-installing IE.
    You know it's bad when your Calculus Professor uses the word "Unpossible"

"It's a long way from my thoughts to what I'll say, It's a long, long way from paradise to where I am today." -Switchfoot, Home
    MMM! cookie cookie cookie!! yumyumyumyum

ahem. sorry. channelling my inner Muppet.
    Are you on a Mac or a PC?
    I guess more importantly, is it still happening, since you posted a few days ago?
    The light at the end of your tunnel has been disconnected due to non-payment. Please remit funds immediately for restoration of hope.
  3.    #3  
    PC...

Somehow between today and then it Magically fixed itself. I dunno.

"It's a long way from my thoughts to what I'll say, It's a long, long way from paradise to where I am today." -Switchfoot, Home
    well, that's good ... until it happens again, of course.
    The light at the end of your tunnel has been disconnected due to non-payment. Please remit funds immediately for restoration of hope.
  5.    #5  
    Yeah, it was weird cuz VC worked in Netscape but wouldn't in IE. So I tried to the IE repair thing and that didn't fix it so i upgraded to the preview version of IE 6 and that didn't fix it so I decided to just deal with it and magically it fixed itself a few days after that.

somebody say COOKIES?

yeah, i wrote that ...