1.    #1  
    12 wins in a row!!!

yeah, i wrote that ...
    Forgive the ignorance (I'm not much of a sports man - the only game/games I've seen this season is the Twins double-header); is Sosa still with them?
    -Joshua
    I've decided to become enigmatic.
  3.    #3  
    Originally posted by ****-richardson
    Forgive the ignorance (I'm not much of a sports man - the only game/games I've seen this season is the Twins double-header); is Sosa still with them?
    Yes. And he hit a home run today against the Brewers.

yeah, i wrote that ...
    Yeah, loyal Cubs fans have waited a while for a season like this. It sure does make the South-siders mad, though!
    Originally posted by Hawkeye
    Yeah, loyal Cubs fans have waited a while for a season like this. It sure does make the South-siders mad, though!
    Hopefully it will help when the go into the June swoon and loose 12 in a row.

Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    If we are going to brag about baseball teams, how about them Mariners? Best record in Baseball.

Alex Rodriguez? Who's he?
    Originally posted by VTL
    If we are going to brag about baseball teams, how about them Mariners? Best record in Baseball.

Alex Rodriguez? Who's he?

skrew da Mariners, up there booty's!!!!!! "GO CUBS GO. HEY CHICAGO WHAT DO YA SAY? THE CUBS ARE GONNA WIN TODAY"

DA BEARS!!!!!!!!
    Minnesota Twins (once known as the Twinkies).
  9.    #9  
    Hope the Cubs kick some Cards arse today ... ya know ... cuz the Cubs got swept in St. Louis.

yeah, i wrote that ...
    shame about those bears though
    I love this anti-geek talk on a board like this.
    -Bernie

"One word sums up probably the responsibility of any vice president, and that one word is 'to be prepared'.
    -Dan Quayle
    I dig the non-geek talk also...

BTW, are you a steelers fan?
    (really restraining myself from talking smack... )
  13.    #13  
    Cubs draw first blood ... and are leading the Cards 3-0 ... at the end of the third.

yeah, i wrote that ...
  14.    #14  
    cubs win, cubs win.

yeah, i wrote that ...
    Originally posted by ernieba1
    I love this anti-geek talk on a board like this.
    It's still geek talk. It's just sports-geek talk.
    ‎"Is that suck and salvage the Kevin Costner method?" - Chris Matthews on Hardball, July 6, 2010. Wonder if he's talking about his oil device or his movie career...
    Originally posted by namja
    cubs win, cubs win.
    O's win, O's win... they just took two in a row from the Yanks (one from MUSSINA!!!!)
  17.    #17  
    sheesh ... they're getting crushed by the d-backs tonight. is this what we get for beating Curt Schilling yesterday???

yeah, i wrote that ...
  18.    #18  
    yeah, cubs update!!!

cubs hit FIVE home runs today to beat the twins at home. now they've got a comfy 6 game cusion in NL central, in addition to having the best record in the NL.

yeah, i wrote that ...
    Originally posted by namja
    yeah, cubs update!!!

cubs hit FIVE home runs today to beat the twins at home. now they've got a comfy 6 game cusion in NL central, in addition to having the best record in the NL.

Saw that. Pretty impressive, considering the Twins have some real nice pitchers.
    -Joshua
    I've decided to become enigmatic.