Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    213 Global Posts
    ^^;; I am seeing a lot of great deals on Black Friday this year; though nothing stands out enough to make me wish to camp out.

^^;; plus with the new house and baby, I shouldn't go **** a bunch of money away on all these great.... great *drools* sales... ^^;; tempting

we'll see how it goes.
    Just read an article in our local paper about gearing up for Black Friday. Some new info to me and perhaps you. The CompUsa sale will start Thanksgiving night starting at 9pm. BestBuy will be giving out numbers. The only time I went there it was one giant mob and I got nothing.

Anyone know any good online deals?
    Quote Originally Posted by airibis View Post
    ^^;; I am seeing a lot of great deals on Black Friday this year; though nothing stands out enough to make me wish to camp out.

^^;; plus with the new house and baby, I shouldn't go **** a bunch of money away on all these great.... great *drools* sales... ^^;; tempting

we'll see how it goes.
    What kind of deals? So far all I saw were typical sales that matched a lot of how they've sold stuff all year.

I'm looking for electronics, computers, gaming and other tech stuff. But maybe I'll also look at jewelry and designer handbags if they have some good sales.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Phone Diva View Post
    What kind of deals? So far all I saw were typical sales that matched a lot of how they've sold stuff all year.

I'm looking for electronics, computers, gaming and other tech stuff. But maybe I'll also look at jewelry and designer handbags if they have some good sales.
    Diva -- Staples has some interesting tech things on offer -- they have for instance, some storage on sale cheap...

And Costco has some decent deals -- I'll be picking up a combo fax/scanner/bagel slicer/printer from HP, as well as more storage in the form of an $80 lightweight 160gb usb powered drive for the notebook. (as Queen Victoria was known to say about doing video: "you can never be too rich, be too thin, or have too much storage..."
    Last edited by BARYE; 11/20/2007 at 02:56 AM.
    755P Sprint SERO (upgraded from unlocked GSM 650 on T-Mobile)
    Look here for local sales and online sales:

http://bfads.net/
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Software:Treo650-1.17-CNG
    Firmware:01.51 Hardware:A
    Global Posts
    213 Global Posts

Just some local stores here in Toledo actually

A local music shop is basically giving away a few synths i've been eying
    Quote Originally Posted by BARYE View Post
    Diva -- Staples has some interesting tech things on offer -- they have for instance, some storage on sale cheap...

And Costco has some decent deals -- I'll be picking up a combo fax/scanner/bagel slicer/printer from HP, as well as more storage in the form of an $80 lightweight 160gb usb powered drive for the notebook. (as Queen Victoria was known to say about doing video: "you can never be too rich, be too thin, or have too much storage..."

I need some memory cards, I'll look at Staples. Hopefully they have some on sale. Thanks!
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    I need some memory cards...
    Happy BF Diva !!

(you'll be remembered forever on the unerasable part of my hard drive... )
    Last edited by BARYE; 11/23/2007 at 03:06 AM.
    755P Sprint SERO (upgraded from unlocked GSM 650 on T-Mobile)
    Just scored a 22" monitor for $139 AR and a free photo printer AR as well at Frys.com. Also got a MX Revolution cordless laser mouse for $6.99 after rebate. No camping out for me.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer
    I can't believe all the people who lined up in Chicago!! At 1-4am!!

Hot damn! Pure madness nationwide!! People reduced to frenzied, out of control savages stampeding each other out of sheer avarice.
    That's because Christmas=FAR to commercialized!!

For the last 2 yrs. I've observed it quietly, even with no tree or decorations. I'm not sure what I'm doing this year, maybe the same.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12