1.    #1  
    If you already figured this out, be quiet, this is gorrak's time I realized that I can fit a folded up 20 dollar bill in the plastic springboard cover thingy. I haven't tried with any other bill than a 20... so I don't know about those
    1 out of every 3 baby ducklings are born without the protective membrane on the bottom of their webbed feet that enables them to survive in the water because of acid rain.
    1 out of 5 are born without heads.
    You can't make this stuff up... or can you?
    ummm....

all bills are the same size.
    I keep my headphone cable in mine when I'm not using it!

BTW, where did you get your info on the duck thing? I'm using it in an article about natural selection, and I'd like to cite it!
    <b><font size=1 color=teal>"Sorry about the whole thing about losing your life savings, but that Palmpilot is property of Enron, so please give it back"
    Originally posted by bblue
    BTW, where did you get your info on the duck thing? I'm using it in an article about natural selection, and I'd like to cite it!
    Quote seems more about pollution that natural selection... is your article about how pollution affect evolution? Sounds interesting, is it for school or publication?

<gears shifting, back in gear, back on topic>

I used to keep little post-its in there.
    I know it's about pollution. Remember back in your biology classes about the Mosquitos being resistant to the insect-a-cide? Well, each generation of duckling will be resistent to the acid rain.... if not, maybe the generation after that.

The result is, a carefree environment where we don't HAVE to worry about other species and polution, because they'll be tougher! (Just kidding about that! )

Back on topic... I also carry Altoids in my Springboard slot! Of course... it's a little messy...
    <b><font size=1 color=teal>"Sorry about the whole thing about losing your life savings, but that Palmpilot is property of Enron, so please give it back"
  6.    #6  
    Originally posted by bblue
    I keep my headphone cable in mine when I'm not using it!

The duck thing...
    Hehe, you don't actually buy that do you? I mean, baby ducks born without heads? Don't they have to break out of an egg?
    I made it up...
    1 out of every 3 baby ducklings are born without the protective membrane on the bottom of their webbed feet that enables them to survive in the water because of acid rain.
  7.    #7  
    [QUOTE]Originally posted by bblue
    [B]I know it's about pollution. Remember back in your biology classes about the Mosquitos being resistant to the insect-a-cide? Well, each generation of duckling will be resistent to the acid rain.... if not, maybe the generation after that.

I'd start writing a new paper if I were you...
    tehe tehe!

Since thursday, I keep a memplug in mine.

hehe haha hoho!
    "I cannot live without books." Thomas Jefferson
    I was wondering about that. My theory is that they never hatched. They just developed it.
  10.    #10  
    Nope... acid rain doesn't create headless baby ducks or baby ducks without protective feet membranes. I made up the whole thing... better write a new theory.
    Too bad. I'm using it anyway. PeTA weenies won't know the diff.