Page 16 of 29 FirstFirst ... 6111213141516171819202126 ... LastLast
    Kids
    second sickest movie you'll ever see
    The light at the end of your tunnel has been disconnected due to non-payment. Please remit funds immediately for restoration of hope.
    Saturday Night Fever
    Yorick, if Kids was the 2nd What could have been the 1st?
    Son mis dos centados!
    Rear Window (let's hear it for Grace Kelly!)
    Originally posted by The Rambler
    Yorick, if Kids was the 2nd What could have been the 1st?
    I'm assuming there must be something more shocking. I've not seen many NC-17-rated films.
    it's not a BAD movie ... just very frank and extreme.

Watership Down
    The light at the end of your tunnel has been disconnected due to non-payment. Please remit funds immediately for restoration of hope.
    Nosfratu
    "I am a debtor both to Greeks and to Barbarians, both to the wise and to the foolish."
    Untamed Youth
    Heaven & Earth
    (NOT recommended -- and I'm an Oliver Stone fan, usually.)
    "Great Spirits Have Always Encountered Violent Opposition From Mediocre Minds." -- Albert Einstein
    Originally posted by Yorick
    I'm assuming there must be something more shocking. I've not seen many NC-17-rated films.
    it's not a BAD movie ... just very frank and extreme.
    I was over-hyped by the press (typical), but then when I saw it, I was kind of underwhelmed. It's not really worth seeing, even for (the more minimal than "they said") shock value.
    I consider "H & E" worse, because it shows how much people can really suck -- somehow worse because it's a U.S. serviceman (T.Lee Jones, who's NOT an actor who's afraid to make his character look bad), who're supposed to be morally upright, etc.

Of course, Stone's "NBK" might be the worst / hardest film to see in this regard. It just re-defines over-the-top....

Another atrocious film (that should never have been made) -- hey, it's like a whole new topic, eh? -- is Brian DePalma's "Casualties of War" w/Sean Penn & M.J. Fox, again showing humans to suck like they're worse than bugs.

Again, if you get a good chance to see these films, PASS.
    "Great Spirits Have Always Encountered Violent Opposition From Mediocre Minds." -- Albert Einstein
    Originally posted by bkbk
    hey, it's like a whole new topic, eh? --
    yes -- can we get back to the point please?

Home for the Holidays
    Global Posts
    66 Global Posts
    Satisfaction
    Howard
    Nadine
    "I am a debtor both to Greeks and to Barbarians, both to the wise and to the foolish."
    Easy Virtue (1927 Hitchcock)
    Originally posted by David Harville
    Easy Virtue (1927 Hitchcock)
    (The) End of a Dynasty
    Son mis dos centados!
    You'll Never Get Rich
    HERCULES AGAINST THE MOON MEN
    Global Posts
    66 Global Posts
    Networth
    Howard
    High Society
    Yor(ick ), The Hunter From the Future
    Every Day's a Holiday
    Yours, Mine and Ours
    Lucille Ball!