1.    #1  
    Finally! You can now ask Bblue any question you want! Since I usually get repeats, it's better if everyone sees them! Feel free to respond with any questions OR comments you may have!

Q: Bblue, my stylus was defective. The back is down here where the tip belongs, and the tip is where the back should be!
    A: I know your problem. I've had to purchase many styli because of this defect. I'm considering a class-action lawsuit.

Q: Bblue, how many discussion forums have you been banned from?
    A: One. And it was for posting a thread on how to get past the banning. (I'm serious!)

Q: Bblue, why won't you leave the good people at VC alone?
    A: Because I own a Visor, and because I want to help my fellow Visor-owners.... by wasting valuable space to post my dumb threads. Actually, I think this site needs some humor.

Q: Bblue, do you hate the moderators? If so, you should leave!
    A: That's not really all a question, but NO, I don't hate the mods at all. Well... some of them sometimes can irritate me, but I don't hate em.

Q: Bblue, what's the best game for the Palm OS?
    A: Tic-Tac-Toe! It's a thriller... honest.

Q: Bblue, should I buy an M505 or a Prism?
    A: You should buy both.

Q: Bblue, how many people would you consider your enemies on VC?
    A: I don't hate anyone on this site. Even people like yaz320 or Toby.

Q: Which do you prefer, Mac or Windows?
    A: Which does Bill Clinton prefer, Janet Reno or Monica?

Q: What's your I.Q.
    A: I don't know. The test doesn't go to the negative numbers.

----

These are all of the questions either people HAVE asked me, or would ask me if they had the time to waste.
    I hope you enjoyed reading them as much as I enjoyed writing them.
    <b><font size=1 color=teal>"Sorry about the whole thing about losing your life savings, but that Palmpilot is property of Enron, so please give it back"
    GRRRRR.. Even though you justify you're posting, I don't see the point. But on a side note, I think that ZAP 2016 is the best game .

BEN
    Originally posted by BEN
    GRRRRR.. Even though you justify you're posting, I don't see the point. But on a side note, I think that ZAP 2016 is the best game .

BEN
    MAN! I was hoping nobody would bite...

I've never played zap, is it worth it on a VDX?

bb: what's your name mean <----(Olive Branch)
  4.    #4  
    I'll also use this as the "flame depository."

I'm sick and tired of people's insults on posts that it should not be on, so I gave them all a place to go... here!

No... dreadling is the bast! nyaaaahhh!

bblue stands for bondi blue. bondiblue was taken on some other forum, so I became known as bblue. For simplicity's sake, when I decided to come join this happy family, I signed up for bblue.
    <b><font size=1 color=teal>"Sorry about the whole thing about losing your life savings, but that Palmpilot is property of Enron, so please give it back"
    Originally posted by bblue
    [...] Q: Bblue, how many people would you consider your enemies on VC?
    A: I don't hate anyone on this site. Even people like yaz320 or Toby. [...]
    It's a nice little bit of irony that you claim others need to lighten up, and yet _you_ seem to be the one obsessing over this stuff, and taking it more seriously than warranted. BTW, if you're tired of insults, perhaps you should endeavor to deserve them less. I wrote as much to you in a response to your "hype" thread, but it was evidently closed in the couple minutes that it took to compose it. The rest of the response will just have to drift in the aether for eternity, I suppose.
    ‎"Is that suck and salvage the Kevin Costner method?" - Chris Matthews on Hardball, July 6, 2010. Wonder if he's talking about his oil device or his movie career...
    bblue is annoying and if he doesn't stop posting this stupid crap I'm going to rip his heart out with a wooden spoon and stomp on it.
    Matt Nichols
    VigoSpraxPalm@Yahoo.com
    Can we just have a bblue forum...where all of his posts just automatically get filtered there?

And then deleted?
    We're all naked if you turn us inside out.
    -David Byrne
  8.    #8  
    Originally posted by Toby

It's a nice little bit of irony that you claim others need to lighten up, and yet _you_ seem to be the one obsessing over this stuff, and taking it more seriously than warranted. BTW, if you're tired of insults, perhaps you should endeavor to deserve them less. I wrote as much to you in a response to your "hype" thread, but it was evidently closed in the couple minutes that it took to compose it. The rest of the response will just have to drift in the aether for eternity, I suppose.
    I felt like for once I had to make a big deal. It's a one time thing. People were starting to hate me simply because people's criticism of yours truly was ruining their threads. I say, it's better to contain it in one thread so the people who don't WANT to put up with it don't have to.

Other than that, as long as your criticism stays here and isn't a plot to kill me I'll probably be cool with it.
    Originally posted by bblue
    Q: Bblue, do you hate the moderators? If so, you should leave!
    A: That's not really all a question, but NO, I don't hate the mods at all. Well... some of them sometimes can irritate me, but I don't hate em.
    That irritation thing works both ways. If you're unhappy with the way we moderate, by all means, complain to marcus or James. They have entrusted us with keeping the forums in order. As far as I know, they've never had a problem with what we're doing (nor have they ever questioned anything I personally have done... I can't speak for Hoser or ToolkiT).

As a reminder to everyone, we do have a Terms of Use policy. While not all-inclusive, it does spell out two key points. The first applies to dissatisfied members:
    IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH THIS WEB SITE, OR ANY PORTION THEREOF, YOUR EXCLUSIVE REMEDY SHALL BE TO CEASE USING THE WEB SITE.
    The second applies to anyone who refuses to abide by the rules (and probably more importantly, the etiquette we insist on):
    TERMINATION
    Peracto reserves the right to terminate your Account at any time or for any reason, with or without notice. Once your Account is terminated you agree not to post on the message boards, or to assist or cause another person to post messages on your behalf.
    I don't believe we've ever exercised out termination right, but it is available to us.

I personally see no point in allowing this thread to continue, nor will I allow any similar ones in the future. We're not here to bash each other. We're here to discuss that common bond we all share... the Visor.
    MarkEagle
    .....<a href="http://discussion.treocentral.com/tcforum/index.php?s=">TreoCentral</a> | <a href="http://discussion.visorcentral.com/vcforum/index.php?s=">VisorCentral</a> Forum Moderator - Forum Guidelines
    .....Sprint PCS Treo 650
    .....God bless America, my home sweet home...