Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Can you really believe it? Another one of my "quality" threads has been locked down by another moderator who needs to loosen the rod up h................................ <---- Mr Winks sez I'm not being as serious as I should be. So mods, don't have a heart attack on this one.

Oh well, now onto the poll.

In true devotion to their loyal customers, Handspring has given us what we truly want in a handheld: free promotional stickers. I counted two. One for mouting on transparent surfaces, and one for a more permanent fixture. (The trash can, etc.)

What do YOU do with your sticker?

Do you:

Stick it on your car's rear window to block all rear visibility?
    Stick it on the side of your computer to get into a copyright lawsuit? (Dell will think Handspring is re-badging their desktops!)
    Stick it onto your bumper so if you run into something (or back into it) , it'll be the first to go?
    Students who put stickers on their binders: Do you stick it on your binder instead of Backstreet Boys / Britney Spears stickers to tell the world: I WORSHIP JEFF HAWKINS & DONNA DUBINSKY?
    More logical students. Not all students put stickers on their binders! : Do you stick it on your back-pack instead of your initials so if it gets lost/stolen, people look for someone named "handspring?" (sorry, that was really bad... even for me!)

What do YOU use it for?
    ----
    This Just in:

I think I need to bring back "Mr. Staff" Apparently, someone thought that a SMART stick of wood would seriously jeopardize their entire future as a mod. Oh boy. I just hope it wasn't one of the NICE mods.
    Last edited by bblue; 05/29/2001 at 12:34 AM.
    <b><font size=1 color=teal>"Sorry about the whole thing about losing your life savings, but that Palmpilot is property of Enron, so please give it back"
    I stuck on the driver side's rear roll down window, I want to have it enlarged at Kinkos and have it covering my entire windshield like other cool people (who like to advertise who made their car or their audio system, for some reason) but I didn't want to pay the money.

I still have 2 white stickers & 1 clear, unused.
    Matt Nichols
    VigoSpraxPalm@Yahoo.com
    The stereo type that all students put stickers, especially music stickers, has got to go. I am a student and don't do this and know plenty of other people who also don't. I can already see that this thread could turn ugly.

Oh yeah, where can I get mine?

--David
  4.    #4  
    I know all students don't!
    I never have put stickers on any of my stuff.
    I'm referring to the younger population (6th-7th graders) who do. Usually, when they do, it's Britney Spears & Nsync.

I didn't know it was a stereo type!

But don't talk about things getting ugly. Some paranoid mod is gonna come in!

Speaking of which, it's the return of Mr. Staff!
    No, he's not 20% smarter than the VISORCENTRAL staff, he's just 20% smarter than all other sticks made of wood, who are members of the "Staff" brotherhood. (Making them "staff members" get it?) I'm so funny!

Oh yes, because it is your request, I shall remove it.

Thank you.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    <b><font size=1 color=teal>"Sorry about the whole thing about losing your life savings, but that Palmpilot is property of Enron, so please give it back"
    Ok, I guess I over reacted a little but by saying 6th or 7th graders you clarified and now I will agree. Just be carefull how you word things. I won't even give you my impression of "Staff".

--David
    How many times does the rat have to get zapped before it stops reaching for the cheese?
    -Joshua
    I've decided to become enigmatic.
    Originally posted by ****-richardson
    How many times does the rat have to get zapped before it stops reaching for the cheese?
    ****, I totally agree but yet I am still responding to him. How ironic.(My English teacher would be proud)

--David
  8.    #8  
    *zap* Owwwwww! Son of a *****
    Your threads give me headaches bblue.
    You know it's bad when your Calculus Professor uses the word "Unpossible"

"It's a long way from my thoughts to what I'll say, It's a long, long way from paradise to where I am today." -Switchfoot, Home
    BBlue has way too much on his hands. Its obvious that he is a younging with nothing better to do. I do find his duel with the Dragon AKA ****-Richardson entertaining though.
    Mine are still in the box under my desk at work. Along with the box from my Stowaway, the box from my Nokia phone, and the box from my tranquil rock-garden water fountain sitting on my desk to be plugged in on stressful days
  12.    #12  
    Originally posted by ashmed
    Your threads give me headaches bblue.

They give me headaches too.....

Originally posted by yardie
    BBlue has way too much on his hands. Its obvious that he is a younging with nothing better to do. I do find his duel with the Dragon AKA ****-Richardson entertaining though.
    Qwick! Getcher rifle and shotgun, we're gonna have a bang bang shoot-em-up duel! Yeeeehawww!

j/k

Besides, this post is not titled "lets rip on bblue." It's much more important. It's about stickers!
    bblue:

It's spring. It's nice outside. Go get some fresh air and play outside for a while.

You are driving your parents nuts, I'm sure.
    We're all naked if you turn us inside out.
    -David Byrne
  14.    #14  
    Yeah, I'm just a 16 year old kid who spends his entire day at a computer. Yep. In my spare time I also hack into eBay, VisorCentral, Yahoo, the works. When I'm away from my computer I'm busy trying to jump over a Honda Civic to get on an MTV show. There's my biography for you!

---

Note to people who could possible kill this thread:

Nothing on this post is something I would consider offensive towards myself. This is not the gravest of posts on V.C.
    You could spend your time doing something productive, maybe work on some programming skills. Hacking will only get you into jail. And besides what's the point to hacking into yahoo and all those other ones? You get your name on their frontpage for a few hours before they fix it? Big deal, already been done.

"It's a long way from my thoughts to what I'll say, It's a long, long way from paradise to where I am today." -Switchfoot, Home
    I shall use my cattle prod in an attempt to drive this thread back to its topic now ...

zzap!

I plan to put one of 'em on my car, when I get a new car, 'cause my current heap is about ready to kick off (I've had it for nine years). Along with an Apple sticker from my computer.

opinion time: the thread idea is cool, but maybe the examples could've stayed in bblue's head

it's also been discussed before, of course --
    this past April, last July, March 2000, January 2000 (twice), and waaay back in Nov. 1999.

okay, so now I'm being annoying.
    The light at the end of your tunnel has been disconnected due to non-payment. Please remit funds immediately for restoration of hope.
    opps
    The light at the end of your tunnel has been disconnected due to non-payment. Please remit funds immediately for restoration of hope.
    I've got my non transparent sticker on my dorm room door.. hehe .. I think I'll save my transparent sticker for the screen of my comoputer monitor.. j/k.. I think I'll wait and put it on my car window when i get them re-tinted. By the time I get a new car, I will have bought a new visor (New car in 4 years)

19.    #19  
    You could spend your time doing something productive, maybe work on some programming skills. Hacking will only get you into jail. And besides what's the point to hacking into yahoo and all those other ones? You get your name on their frontpage for a few hours before they fix it? Big deal, already been done.
    I'm sorry, that was not meant to be taken seriously. But if you decide too, I'm also the guy who wrote all of the famous hacking programs, too. I have a separate base station overseas in Taiwan if the feds catch me. I'm also selling secrets to the Russians, Chinese, Elbonians, and don't forget, the hilarious people in "Seattle!"

Here's a suggestion... souped up civic owners can use their stickers as "decals!" Your friends will flip once they see your "Handspring Edition" Civic! I mean... that's just "whack!"
  20.    #20  
    I'm sorry, that was not meant to be taken seriously. But if you decide too, I'm also the guy who wrote all of the famous hacking programs, too. I have a separate base station overseas in Taiwan if the feds catch me. I'm also selling secrets to the Russians, Chinese, Elbonians, and don't forget, the hilarious people in "Seattle!"

Here's a suggestion... souped up civic owners can use their stickers as "decals!" Your friends will flip once they see your "Handspring Edition" Civic! I mean... that's just "whack!"
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast