Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1.    #21  
    Quote Originally Posted by lifes2short View Post
    It's a self-entertained internet clown. For a $1.00, you can buy a million of 'em. Let it die a death which is appropriate.
    Yes, I know. He has done this on other forums as well. I'm guessing he eventually gets banned. We can only hope for the same here. I had hoped he could be shamed into acting with more dignity, but clearly we're not dealing with a dignified young man here. Too bad...I think he is a bright young lad but he's running pretty low on the EQ charts...so maybe in a few years he'll get over himself and his self-importance.
    Pretty funny When you really think about how much AlGore has done to become the grand Prize Winner .What a crazy world lol
    When we receive are national ID cards I wounder who wins the grand prize ..hmm maybe are selves
    Global Posts
    104 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by slingbox View Post
    Pretty funny When you really think about how much AlGore has done to become the grand Prize Winner .What a crazy world lol
    When we receive are national ID cards I wounder who wins the grand prize ..hmm maybe are selves
    Indeed, I find it quite funny Algore has won, but then again, Henry Kissinger and Le Duc Tho won in 1973.

It seems anyone can win the prize these days.

Go figure.
    Quote Originally Posted by moderateinny View Post
    Yes, I know. He has done this on other forums as well. I'm guessing he eventually gets banned. We can only hope for the same here. I had hoped he could be shamed into acting with more dignity, but clearly we're not dealing with a dignified young man here. Too bad...I think he is a bright young lad but he's running pretty low on the EQ charts...so maybe in a few years he'll get over himself and his self-importance.
    Possibly once he graduates and enters the real world?
  5.    #25  
    Quote Originally Posted by lifes2short View Post
    Possibly once he graduates and enters the real world?
    He already has. I was just teasing him.
    Gore wins a Nobel prize for a movie that was based on bad science and reached the wrong conclusions.

My opinion of the Nobels has dropped.

Global warming is the biggest farce of the century. It just isn't true (for the reasons stated.)

Geez...I knew it was bad here, but now I know there is no rationality here.
    The Foleo and Algore....Whats the difference?
    The Foleo did more and never was a prize.

P.S
    My post in no way was meant to insult Gore or Foleo supports viewing this thread lol
    Last edited by slingbox; 10/12/2007 at 03:42 PM. Reason: P.S
    He already has. I was just teasing him.
    So, you know this fool on the shrill?
    Global Posts
    104 Global Posts
    The Foleo and Algore....Whats the difference?
    The Foleo did more and never was a prize.

P.S
    My post in no way was meant to insult Gore or Foleo supports viewing this thread lol
  10.    #30  
    Quote Originally Posted by gojeda View Post
    I've got to admit, that has to be the absolute worst title for an album I've ever seen. Have you ripped this to your iPod yet neo?
    Global Posts
    104 Global Posts
    I've got to admit, that has to be the absolute worst title for an album I've ever seen. Have you ripped this to your iPod yet neo?
    Oh....that is nothing.

http://www.zonicweb.net/badalbmcvrs/

The Internet at its best!
  12.    #32  
    Neo, don't you have a paper (or post) to correct above?

slingbox, perhaps you can articulate some of your specific reasons for finding Al's winning a Noble so amusing? I don't agree at all with gojeda, but at least he spelled out for us all the basis of his hatred for Al Gore. So you're next. Is this purely hatred because he is a Democrat or do you have some other reasons for disliking him so much.

BTW - if you really are a slingbox then I must tell you how much I enjoy watching my Tivo anywhere in the world using you. Very nicely done.
    Global Posts
    104 Global Posts
    Neo, don't you have a paper (or post) to correct above?

slingbox, perhaps you can articulate some of your specific reasons for finding Al's winning a Noble so amusing? I don't agree at all with gojeda, but at least he spelled out for us all the basis of his hatred for Al Gore. So you're next. Is this purely hatred because he is a Democrat or do you have some other reasons for disliking him so much.

BTW - if you really are a slingbox then I must tell you how much I enjoy watching my Tivo anywhere in the world using you. Very nicely done.
    To be sure, I do not hate Al Gore. I just think he is a cagey fake wrapped up in a thin veneer of self-importance.

..nah, that isn't hate.
    Hmm..He made a movie which I have watched by the way containing serious scientific inaccuracies with political propaganda to put himself center stage for a pat on the back which he got being the grand prize winner .If he was More involved in his own back yard trying to fix the current border issues are country/USA is faced with he would have got my vote for a Prize.

Thanks

P.S
    Some more Dry humor.
    AlGore Did Blow Some Smoke To Be The Special Prize Winner.
    Last edited by slingbox; 10/12/2007 at 04:40 PM. Reason: P.S
    Global Posts
    104 Global Posts
    Thanks
    I'd like to thank you as well. I use my Slingbox A/V, TIVO, Treo combo extensively while traveling as well.
  16.    #36  
    To be sure, I do not hate Al Gore. I just think he is a cagey fake wrapped up in a thin veneer of self-importance.
    So tell us how you really feel.

Self-importance? Hmm...never mind, I won't go there.
    I'd like to thank you as well. I use my Slingbox A/V, TIVO, Treo combo extensively while traveling as well.
    Im glad to here Slingbox is working well gojeda.
    Just Call me...Sling
    That's what the Treo alert user base calls me
    For the members that don't like my post..You can call me any name in the book
  18.    #38  
    Im glad to here Slingbox is working well gojeda.
    Just Call me...Sling
    That's what the Treo alert user base calls me
    For the members that don't like my post..You can call me any name in the book
    How about Dishboy? We certainly hope we won't have to call you Pinkslip. Then again if you're golden handcuffs literally turned to gold you ought to be just fine. Congrats on a nice exit.
    How about Dishboy? We certainly hope we won't have to call you Pinkslip.
    That works for me mode(RAT)einny

Also Adding,
    I wounder if Gore will be are next prez with Hillary hopping on coat tail for Vice..we would be really screwed. hmm were already screwed in the current administration so it,s a fail safe.
    Last edited by slingbox; 10/12/2007 at 05:16 PM. Reason: also Adding,
  20.    #40  
    Also Adding,
    I wounder if Gore will be are next prez with Hillary hopping on coat tail for Vice..we would be really screwed then.
    Neo...I know you're red pen is twitching. C'mon now, you know you want to.

sling, Gore won't run because Hillary has too much momentum right now. I don't think Gore feels all that much loyalty to the Clintons - but he won't run unless he knows he can win this time. Personally, I think he'd beat her like a drum. But I don't think he'll risk it with her in the race.

BTW - I'd take Gore/Clinton any day over what we have today. You didn't actually expect me to agree with you entirely, now did you?
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast