Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2789101112
Results 221 to 233 of 233
  1. #221  
    Attack the publisher? That's all you've got? Way to distract from the issue of the Scaife funding record with the Western Journalism Center in Sacramento, CA without even reading the source material. Good job! From his record on this subject, it sounds quite 'Reaganesque'.
  2. gojeda's Avatar
    Posts
    93 Posts
    Global Posts
    104 Global Posts
    #222  
    Quote Originally Posted by lifes2short View Post
    Attack the publisher?
    Yes - a publisher with an agenda out on its sleeve.

    Why not quote from the KCNA when you want to tell us how terrible South Korea is?

    Get real.
  3. #223  
    WorldNetDaily anyone? 'Liberal' enough for ya?

    http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/ar...TICLE_ID=45327

    How can you defend Scaife when he funds a political action 'thinktank' which calls for the execution of "practicing homosexuals"?

    BTW: Al Jazeera just reported that the sky is blue. Film at 11:00!
  4. gojeda's Avatar
    Posts
    93 Posts
    Global Posts
    104 Global Posts
    #224  
    Quote Originally Posted by lifes2short View Post
    WorldNetDaily anyone? 'Liberal' enough for ya?

    http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/ar...TICLE_ID=45327

    How can you defend Scaife when he funds a political action 'thinktank' which calls for the execution of "practicing homosexuals"?

    BTW: Al Jazeera just reported that the sky is blue. Film at 11:00!
    Did you even bother to read what you are citing here?

    "Richard Mellon Scaife was not far off the mark when he called the Foster case "the Rosetta Stone to the Clinton administration." Foster's ghost seems to haunt virtually every Clinton cover-up of any significance. The Troopergate burglaries are no exception. "

    Foster? As in the guy who decided it was better to kill himself rather than cough up the gory details of Clintons-of-Christmas past?

    You're losing your touch Shortie
  5. #225  
    Let me get this straight, Guido. You deny that Richard Mellon Scaife funds the Western Journalism Center and that the Western Journalism Center has called for the execution of "practicing homosexuals" as a part of its vision of America's Christian Reconstruction. Have I got that right?
  6. gojeda's Avatar
    Posts
    93 Posts
    Global Posts
    104 Global Posts
    #226  
    Quote Originally Posted by lifes2short View Post
    Let me get this straight, Guido. You deny that Richard Mellon Scaife funds the Western Journalism Center and that the Western Journalism Center has called for the execution of "practicing homosexuals" as a part of its vision of America's Christian Reconstruction. Have I got that right?
    Ethnic slurs now? Sad shortie....very sad.

    I do not deny and affirm anything. You are making claims there that you have not backed-up as of this writing.

    Seriously, doesn't kind of disgust you, at least a little bit, that you are trying to pawn off two agenda driven "publishers" as some sort of purveyor of fact, then top of off with a ethnic slur?

    Have a bad day at work or something? LOL!
  7. #227  
    Quote Originally Posted by gojeda View Post
    Ethnic slurs now? Sad shortie....very sad.
    Why would you be offended by a name with such longevity?

    Your snide use of the ethnic term 'Shortie' is also duly noted, as it has been since your first exchange with me. My apologies for stooping to your level. It will not happen again.

    I do not deny and affirm anything. You are making claims there that you have not backed-up as of this writing.
    Do you also plan to testify under oath that you cannot recall, over 80 times, about weapons for hostages? There is no source which you would accept as viable, yet the truth remains unchanged. And yet you continue to defend Richard Mellon Scaife.
  8. gojeda's Avatar
    Posts
    93 Posts
    Global Posts
    104 Global Posts
    #228  
    Quote Originally Posted by lifes2short View Post
    Why would you be offended by a name with such longevity?
    Because it has longevity....that means it stops being offensive?

    I suppose, by your line of reasoning, it is OK to go around calling black people the N word?

    Your snide use of the ethnic term 'Shortie' is also duly noted, as it has been since your first exchange with me. My apologies for stooping to your level. It will not happen again.
    "Shortie" is an ethnic slur? LOL grasping for the straw man I see.

    Do you also plan to testify under oath that you cannot recall, over 80 times, about weapons for hostages? There is no source which you would accept as viable, yet the truth remains unchanged. And yet you continue to defend Richard Mellon Scaife.
    I am not defending the man. I am questioning your "sources" (yes, both Wordnet and The Advocate). At least, when I was laying into Gore, I managed to use the NYTimes to make the point.

    I mean, really Shortie, at least use something from a liberal newspaper like the LA Times or the National Enquirer....LMFAOOOOO!!!
  9. #229  
    Making it personal doesn't change the fact that Richard Mellon Scaife funds the Western Journalism Center who calls for the execution of "practicing homosexuals", your self-gratifying nothingisms notwithstanding.
  10. gojeda's Avatar
    Posts
    93 Posts
    Global Posts
    104 Global Posts
    #230  
    Quote Originally Posted by lifes2short View Post
    Making it personal doesn't change the fact that Richard Mellon Scaife funds the Western Journalism Center who calls for the execution of "practicing homosexuals", your self-gratifying nothingisms notwithstanding.
    Still waiting for a source btw.
  11. #231  
    Quote Originally Posted by gojeda View Post
    Still waiting for a source btw.
    Good.

    Source or not doesn't change the fact that Richard Mellon Scaife funds the Western Journalism Center who calls for the execution of "practicing homosexuals" under its vision for America's Christian Reconstruction.
  12. gojeda's Avatar
    Posts
    93 Posts
    Global Posts
    104 Global Posts
    #232  
    Quote Originally Posted by lifes2short View Post
    Good.

    Source or not doesn't change the fact that Richard Mellon Scaife funds the Western Journalism Center who calls for the execution of "practicing homosexuals" under its vision for America's Christian Reconstruction.
    If you want to have the reputation of making claims without providing a source that is semi-reputable...that's fine. It is your reputation that is going to get dragged through the mud.
  13. #233  
    Making it personal doesn't change the fact that Richard Mellon Scaife funds the Western Journalism Center who calls for the execution of "practicing homosexuals" under its vision for America's Christian Reconstruction.
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2789101112

Posting Permissions