Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Originally posted by Soul Raven
    [B}
    I don't know what worries me most: that the word doesn't seem to be here, or that "bunghole" is in the dictionary... [/B]
    Did you happen to look up the definition of bunghole? If not, just so you know it is the hole that is in a cask of wine or beer (not sure if there is a bunghole in whiskey casks).
    What the Heck! It's what I want!
    bunghole...

bungholio!

I am the great bungholio!
    Originally posted by visor empowered
    Did you happen to look up the definition of bunghole? If not, just so you know it is the hole that is in a cask of wine or beer (not sure if there is a bunghole in whiskey casks).
    Actually, any barrel with a hole could have one. The stopper/cork is called the 'bung', and it gets inserted into the 'bunghole'. FWIW, dill weed is also a real thing.
    ‎"Is that suck and salvage the Kevin Costner method?" - Chris Matthews on Hardball, July 6, 2010. Wonder if he's talking about his oil device or his movie career...
    So are dingleberries.

I have the word: Scrooged!

Nah ... that's not it.
    "Great Spirits Have Always Encountered Violent Opposition From Mediocre Minds." -- Albert Einstein
    Originally posted by bkbk
    So are dingleberries.

I have the word: Scrooged!

Nah ... that's not it.
    No, but schooled seems a likely candidate, and given the vaguery of the original puzzle, it could be correct since all the letters are tacked on either at the beginning or the end (it wasn't phrased in a way which necessarily made it mutually exclusive).
    ‎"Is that suck and salvage the Kevin Costner method?" - Chris Matthews on Hardball, July 6, 2010. Wonder if he's talking about his oil device or his movie career...
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12