1.    #1  
    on the-gadgeteer.com? That thing looks totally awesome! Here is a picture of it : http://www.pogo-tech.com/images/new_...lipped_lrg.jpg
    Last edited by Doggy; 05/22/2001 at 09:23 PM.
    Doesn't exactly look pocketable. No real way to gauge the size from the link, tho.
    "Great Spirits Have Always Encountered Violent Opposition From Mediocre Minds." -- Albert Einstein
  3.    #3  
    I think it is definitely pocketable, here is one more link directly on to pogo's website with pictures, features, dimensions, and specifications : http://www.pogo-tech.com/device_devicespecs.html
    Last edited by Doggy; 05/23/2001 at 07:12 AM.
    Going by the "actual size" picture with the hands, that thing would cause some major eyestrain.

Is it me or does it look like the side-view of a Mac G4 that's been sat on?
    The light at the end of your tunnel has been disconnected due to non-payment. Please remit funds immediately for restoration of hope.
    Yeah, I sure stand corrected.
    My only other objection is the knobs on each end -- whut the hell? If they work, it looks like it's way to easy to press them by accident (even could happend in your pocket).
    But it could fly. As usual, I'll wait until I see a finished product I can fool w/in a store....
    "Great Spirits Have Always Encountered Violent Opposition From Mediocre Minds." -- Albert Einstein
  6.    #6  
    I know one of the knobs houses the antenna. Another one must hold the stylus. Not sure about the other two but would guess you are right that they are buttons of some sort.
    I would be willing to bet that those pics are not real. Just a bit of Photoshop work.
    Originally posted by creole
    I would be willing to bet that those pics are not real. Just a bit of Photoshop work.
    Yeah, I could see that poss. too.
    I forgot to add that if those 4 prongs AREN'T buttons then ... whut the hell? They'd just be 4 things that stick out that extra bit to catch themselves on something....
    That's clearly not a real photo, and there is certainly no way that it can be pocketable if they are to have us believe that we can view full-screen web sites on it.
    We're all naked if you turn us inside out.
    -David Byrne
    I thought I saw something similar to this in a popular science magazine awhile back.... Perhaps there was no such article and I only imagined it after I ate some of those mushrooms and poison berries I found while camping...
    1 out of every 3 baby ducklings are born without the protective membrane on the bottom of their webbed feet that enables them to survive in the water because of acid rain.
    1 out of 5 are born without heads.
    You can't make this stuff up... or can you?