Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Welcome to Love Canal --

where we savor your stench like the scent of a rare blossom ...

Last edited by BARYE; 09/13/2007 at 04:21 PM.
    755P Sprint SERO (upgraded from unlocked GSM 650 on T-Mobile)
    Just like Britt's career, the thread was doomed
    da Gimp

Please note: My spelling sucks and I'm to lazy to check it.
    Quote Originally Posted by B-model View Post
    Just like Britt's career, the thread was doomed
    The thread was doomed from the start.
    at&t iPhone3G
    yes, her performance was terrible (i think she had stage fright)

Also - I agree with you guys: Her body was fine. Granted, she didn't have the abs she once had, but see looked better then most women i know. The issue was these here shape, and more the silly outfit see wore. It was not appropiate for her new body (like really, she just had 2 kids). The papers / news has gone just a bit overboard IMO.

The Treo, like britt, isn't out of shape. Sure, it doesn't look as good as it did a few years ago, but it's still a great form. The problem, particularly for the Garnet based phones, is the performance. It just doesn't perform like it should.
    Britney's bod was o.k.

But just o.k.

Most of us would be glad if our partner's looked that way -- especially after popping out two puppies.

But she wasn't out there drunkenly strutting her nearly naked bod in isolation -- she was dancing a duet with the finely honed teenage sex princess from all our memories.

Our minds saw them onstage together -- and the new mediocre physique became painful to behold in that context.

It was made all the worse by the unconfident self conscious way she danced and performed. She betrayed the sense that she had come to the most important test of her life, knowing that she had not studied.

(been there, done that, myself... all too many times...)
    755P Sprint SERO (upgraded from unlocked GSM 650 on T-Mobile)
    As long as guys can look at Britney and keep masturbating, she will be popular.

That's what pop music is about anyway, right?
    yes, her performance was terrible (i think she had stage fright)
    She was half lit from what I saw on the tabloid covers at the grocery store today.

You can take the girl out of the trailer park and bleach her hair but you can't take the trailer park out of the girl.
    Quote Originally Posted by BARYE View Post
    Britney's bod was o.k.

But just o.k.
    No, it wasn't. For her age and the amount of money she has to pay personal trainers and cooks, the only excuse for her not being tight for "come back" performance is laziness.
    Quote Originally Posted by mikec View Post
    As long as guys can look at Britney and keep masturbating, she will be popular.

That's what pop music is about anyway, right?
    Thanks for ruining masturbation for me.

And a follow up to the video of the Britney fan freak:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12