1.    #1  
    What is the "I know Sue" pen from Palm means?
    6b 6f 63 6f 6d 61 6e 20 6f 66 20 63 64 6d 61 2d 64 65 76 2d 74 65 61 6d
    They probably got it from Pen Island.
    zimbobwa
    Quote Originally Posted by Christinac130 View Post
    How would you write "pen island" in url form, such as if they had a website.

BTW, it does exist. It used to be a weird Pen store. It's.. ahem.. not anymore, which is why I didn't write it out directly.

a what pen??
    Its a"fun suzy" pen. Made in 'nam.
    Google doesn't know what you're talking about....
    simple folks... use ur eyes not ur head
    Quote Originally Posted by cglaguna View Post
    simple folks... use ur eyes not ur head
    How about just telling us.

Surur
    It is proactive preventive subliminal advertising!! Designed to preempt action on future implied or actual warranty infractions.
    Curt

StarTAC ST7868W w/ Motorola StarTAC Clipon Organizer; Treo 600; Treo 700P; Palm Pre Plus all on Verizon
    And how does it preempt action on future implied warranty infractions? By exploitin' the workers -- by 'angin' on to outdated imperialist dogma which perpetuates the economic an' social differences in our society!

One might assume we were living in an autonomous collective, but clearly you`d be fooling yourself. We're living in a dictatorship. A self-perpetuating autocracy. An anarcho-syndicalist commune. We take it in turns to act as a sort of executive officer for the week. But all the decisions of that officer have to be ratified at a special biweekly meeting, which is where sue pens come in. That anarcho-syndicalist executive officer USES the sue pen to ratify any piece of legislature deliberated over during that biweekly period.

By a simple majority in the case of purely internal affairs, or by a two-thirds majority in the case of more controversial issues... anyway, I digress.

The point here is, too much power has been given to sue pens. I mean listen, strange women going by the name of sue lying in ponds distributing pens is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony.

you can't expect to wield supreme executive power just 'cause some watery tart named sue threw a sue pen at you!

I mean, if I went around sayin' I was an emperor just
    because some moistened bint had lobbed a sue pen at me they'd
    put me away!

"Pen island" I got. But I'm still struggling with the Sue Pens" thing. Anyone care to help a moron?
    I no sue. I no Souix. I know Sue.
    Curt

StarTAC ST7868W w/ Motorola StarTAC Clipon Organizer; Treo 600; Treo 700P; Palm Pre Plus all on Verizon
    We're in sues-pens.
    Global Posts
    389 Global Posts
    Guys I am really struggling to follow this thread but I am totally lost. Is there an answer to the orginal question?
    Lenny

Ice Visor Deluxe-->Treo 90-->Treo 650--> Treo 700p-->Burgundy Treo 755p -->Onyx Centro--> Pre Minus--> Pixi Minus

[Once I lost my corkscrew in Africa. We had to live on food and water for 2 weeks.....Ernest Hemmingway
    How in the world does this gibberish relate to general treo chat?
    I'm suespecting a move to the OT here....
    Quote Originally Posted by treobk214 View Post
    And how does it preempt action on future implied warranty infractions? By exploitin' the workers -- by 'angin' on to outdated imperialist dogma which perpetuates the economic an' social differences in our society!

One might assume we were living in an autonomous collective, but clearly you`d be fooling yourself. We're living in a dictatorship. A self-perpetuating autocracy. An anarcho-syndicalist commune. We take it in turns to act as a sort of executive officer for the week. But all the decisions of that officer have to be ratified at a special biweekly meeting, which is where sue pens come in. That anarcho-syndicalist executive officer USES the sue pen to ratify any piece of legislature deliberated over during that biweekly period.

By a simple majority in the case of purely internal affairs, or by a two-thirds majority in the case of more controversial issues... anyway, I digress.

The point here is, too much power has been given to sue pens. I mean listen, strange women going by the name of sue lying in ponds distributing pens is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony.

you can't expect to wield supreme executive power just 'cause some watery tart named sue threw a sue pen at you!

I mean, if I went around sayin' I was an emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a sue pen at me they'd put me away!
    brilliant.

(until that last bit...)
    755P Sprint SERO (upgraded from unlocked GSM 650 on T-Mobile)
  20.    #20  
    See attachment, Sorry about the delay..
    Attached Images Attached Images
    6b 6f 63 6f 6d 61 6e 20 6f 66 20 63 64 6d 61 2d 64 65 76 2d 74 65 61 6d