1.    #1  
    Coming soon...... actually, its already here.

http://www.break.com/index/mexican-300.html
    Oh, that was funny... it seems to be an advert for comedy... keep it real here.... we need comedy.
    01000010 01100001 01101110 00100000 01010100 01101000 01110010 01100101 01100001 01100100 00100000 01000011 01110010 01100001 01110000 01110000 01100101 01110010 01110011 00100001
  3.    #3  
    Madness......

......?......

......THIS... IS.... the united states of latin america!!!!!!!! (roars and shouts and the sound of the gypsy kings' guitar medleys fill the air)

It seems like some how it is becoming a funny thing to be a racist in America. What's next jokes about black people?
    Quote Originally Posted by treobk214 View Post
    Madness......

......?......

......THIS... IS.... the united states of latin america!!!!!!!! (roars and shouts and the sound of the gypsy kings' guitar medleys fill the air)

I think you need to work on your stereotypes a little more treobk, gypsy kings are french, not latin american.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by Treolo View Post
    It seems like some how it is becoming a funny thing to be a racist in America. What's next jokes about black people?
    It seems like some how it is becoming a funny thing to make an issue out of anything, especially something that is clearly a joke. Incidentally, mr racism, do you know who was behind this video? A latino comedy group.

There are people out there who have no comprehension of the term humor, and are therefore termed.. humorless.
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by cellmatrix View Post
    I think you need to work on your stereotypes a little more treobk, gypsy kings are french, not latin american.
    Cellmatrix, who cares where they are from. what type of music do the gypsy kings play, I ask you? Does it sound French to you?
    Last edited by treobk214; 08/31/2007 at 12:29 PM.
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by cellmatrix View Post
    What do you think? Does this sound make you think of Mexico or a Latin setting or do you think of a French cafe?

Quote Originally Posted by Treolo View Post
    You missed his last funny video about Muslims.

Surur
  10.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by surur View Post
    You missed his last funny video about Muslims.

Surur
    Hey, Look! Its the president of the group for cultural sensitivity! He`s not only the club president, he`s also a client.

Its hilarious. People take what is clearly a joke and turn it into an issue for debate. Awful lot of time on your hands, people. Apparently nothing better to do today, eh, surur?
    Hey, Look! Its the president of the group for cultural sensitivity! He`s not only the club president, he`s also a client.

Its hilarious. People take what is clearly a joke and turn it into an issue for debate. Awful lot of time on your hands, people. Apparently nothing better to do today, eh, surur?
    Treobk214 - Post today - 7
    Surur - Post today 4.

Who's got nothing better to do today again? BTW, you know, in UK work has finished 2 hours ago, but with your small-world view you may not actually have realized this.

Surur
  12.    #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by surur View Post
    Treobk214 - Post today - 7
    Surur - Post today 4.

Who's got nothing better to do today again? BTW, you know, in UK work has finished 2 hours ago, but with your small-world view you may not actually have realized this.

Surur
    Surur, you are the one of the most obsessive posters at treocentral. That is without question. Some of us have real professions to which we devote the majority of our time, unlike yourself where from probably within a small enclosed cubicle in the UK somewhere you talk about smartphones ALL DAY LONG, as there is likely little else more productive to do. sad. Id say you are most likely the individual with the small world view here, pal.

Do an average post count for yourself over the past month or more. I rest my case.
    Last edited by treobk214; 08/31/2007 at 01:09 PM.
    Without the comic undertone of the music, I would have thought it to be a documentary.
    Cellmatrix, who cares where they are from.
    Isn't pointing out where people come from the whole theme here?
    Quote Originally Posted by sxtg View Post
    Without the comic undertone of the music, I would have thought it to be a documentary.
    Here is a video which nicely illustrates racial stereotypes, immigration, and the music "they" listen to. It does not matter who is the "they" of the week, muslims, french, now mexican, the stereotyping continues on. Anyway, no one can accuse liberals of not appreciating humor, this is one of the funniest movie scenes of all time:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=JMf36qOEMP8
    Global Posts
    918 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sxtg View Post
    A historical documentary would have had all those oh-so-funny religious bigots and slave owners (with chattels) sneaking in then refusing to pay their taxes. Oh, and roughing up the locals.
    PalmPilot Professional...Palm Vx...Treo 600...Treo 680...HTC Touch HD...iPhone 4S...