Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Global Posts
    30 Global Posts
    I got LT with the third pick. I still can't believe it.

Felipe - you had the second pick in the draft, and could have had any RB you desired, had you not pre-ranked Manning #1. However, you should feel pretty good about having Manning based on how he did last night.

Septimus - can you double-check to see if week 1 scoring counts - in the league settings, it's set to week 2 but you may be able to change it.
    Omnigo 100 -> Palm III -> Cassiopeia -> Visor -> Jornada -> Palm m100 -> Kyocera 7135 -> Treo 650 -> Moto Q -> Treo 650 - > BB Curve
    Im glad I ranked Stephen Jackson so high!
    I am stacked at running back with Jones Drew, Jackson, and Deshaun Foster.
    I got Shockey, Buress, Young.....its gonna be a great time....
  3.    #23  
    fixed to allow week one scoring. thanks to people pestering me on that stuff.

worst. commish. ever.

...mostly because i have Farve and Ahman Green on my team. Bleh. Trade anyone?
    i wanted eli's brother, so i put him first.

i did the rankings when it was an 8 team league and thought i would still get a chance at a decent rb.

i didnt know we reversed picked in the 2nd round.

hopefully the 2 jet rb can bring some numbers.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    I think you will luck out with the jets because Chad's arm is weak and his backs will be expected to shoulder the load. Grabbing catches out of the backfield may bring you some good stats.
    Quote Originally Posted by cadman View Post
    I think you will luck out with the jets because Chad's arm is weak and his backs will be expected to shoulder the load. Grabbing catches out of the backfield may bring you some good stats.
    how's that Jets running back working out for ya?
    Iím a lucky man to count on both hands
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about
    Its not working out for me, but I did pretty good this week.
    My boy Stephen Jackson didn't have it this week.
    Did you guys catch the Giants game last night?
    Exciting stuff. Of course my Fins lose, but thats nothing new.
    Global Posts
    30 Global Posts
    I am 1-0 after week 1. I am enjoying this 12 team league - it will be harder than last year (when there were only 10 teams) to find good talent on the waiver wire.
    Omnigo 100 -> Palm III -> Cassiopeia -> Visor -> Jornada -> Palm m100 -> Kyocera 7135 -> Treo 650 -> Moto Q -> Treo 650 - > BB Curve
    Septimus is going down today. That's right. I am talking trash. I probably will lose, but we got to get some fighting words going in this thread.
    Global Posts
    30 Global Posts
    Septimus, Omnigo, and Bay Area Bombers are tied for first place with 2-0 records.
  11.    #31  
    I Am Invincible!
    Quote Originally Posted by septimus View Post
    I Am Invincible!
    Pure luck.....
  13.    #33  
    Quote Originally Posted by cadman View Post
    Pure luck.....
    I AM LUCKY!

..if it makes you feel better, I had to watch my precious Vikings lose in OT to ...DETROIT.

ARGH!
    Global Posts
    30 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by septimus View Post
    I AM LUCKY!

..if it makes you feel better, I had to watch my precious Vikings lose in OT to ...DETROIT.

ARGH!
    Well at least your precious Vikings defense should walk all over the Chiefs this weekend.

ps - I own the Vikings defense in this league
    Global Posts
    30 Global Posts
    I got -2 points from my quarterback (Kurt Warner) and still won... Thankfully I got 4 TD's from LT2, 2 TD's from Welker, and 2 from Gonzo
    who had brady? you are goong to get an *** load of points. 5 TD passes in the first half! Thnx god Moss is on my team :-)
    Iím a lucky man to count on both hands
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about
    I have Brady. He was my #1 pick.

I also have Steve McNair who I am willing to trade for a good TE.
    Pilot 5K->Palm IIIc->Tungsten T/T2->Treo 650/680 -> Pre+ (1.4.5 & Uberkernel)
    Global Posts
    30 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by swieder View Post
    I have Brady. He was my #1 pick.

I also have Steve McNair who I am willing to trade for a good TE.
    There are lots of good TE's on the Waiver Wire in this league, because the scoring system really only places value on TE's that are better than any other Wide Receiver you can start.

By the way, lots of noise this week about a trade that many people (including me) thought was unfair -- the commish (Septimus) just vetoed it. Thanks!

By the way, congratulations to My Dixie Wrecked!, who beat me last week, so I'm not undefeated anymore. Dixie also has more total points than me for the season.

This league has a great, hard-to-make playoff system -- the top four teams play for the championship, and teams 5-8 go for the consolation title. Right now there are 4 teams over .500 -- with three teams just behind at .500. It looks like it will be a great battle for the 4 playoff spots.

Current standings:

1. OmniGo 7-1-0
    2. My Dixie Wrecked! 6-2-0
    3. New England Colonial 6-2-0
    4. Bay Area Bombers 5-3-0
    5. Bill Bell-a-chick! 4-4-0
    6. adz1966 4-4-0
    7. Septimus' Smashers 4-4-0
    8. Boston Townies 3-5-0
    9. cotic 3-5-0
    10. TheGMenWillLetMeDown 2-6-0
    11. PC Load Letters 2-6-0
    12. WhoDat 2-6-0
    Global Posts
    30 Global Posts
    I'm just checking in to brag that yes, I am still in first place

On to Week 11!
  20.    #40  
    I am in the middle of the pack having barely logged in. If I start paying attention more, I could make the playoffs!
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast