1.    #1  
    http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=iphone

Beware it has a lot of foul language on the site. I love his review of the keypad.
    Two words: wrong forum
    At least he posted it in the "off topic" section. Quite a rant comparing Nokia vs. iPhone. It was a bit over the top for me.
    Pilot 5K->Palm IIIc->Tungsten T/T2->Treo 650/680 -> Pre+ (1.4.5 & Uberkernel)
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by treobk214 View Post
    Two words: wrong forum
    Hence the forum Off Topic. I could have posted it on phone different, but I posted it here since everyone is comparing everything except the kitchen sink to the iphone. Yeah its a bit over the top.....just love the description of the keyboard.
    I didn't read it thoroughly due to the language. That was extreme!! I'm no Saint, but geez!!!

I love my E70 too, very well made, but this guy's just crass!!
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    Hilarious. He had me at the pirate's pants. WOW.
    It is an interesting blog entry, but once someone says "Motherf*****", that just puts me off for some reason.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
  8.    #8  
    Yeah Diva, it is over the top, but I did give a warning LOL.
    If he toned it down, it would be a great review.
    Truly way too much cussing. I'm certainly no saint either, the cussing just got boring.