Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    In the spirit of Calvin and Hobbes, I have discovered a solution to everybody arguing with me. I am now a "certified genius!" Who gave me this prestigious title? I did! Why? Because I'm a "certified genius!" That's why! So remember, if you're debating with me, you're wrong because I'm a genius.... a "certified genius!"

or maybe I'm bored....
    <b><font size=1 color=teal>"Sorry about the whole thing about losing your life savings, but that Palmpilot is property of Enron, so please give it back"
    You and bkbk make a lovely couple.
    -Joshua
    I've decided to become enigmatic.
    You sure their not the same?
    -Michael Ducker
    TreoCentral Staff
  4.    #4  
    Hold on, you're saying you can have MORE THAN ONE handle in this forum? ooooooohhhh baby!!!!!!!!!!

No, I'm not bkbk or whoever. I AM a certified genius though!

I dunno dickerdy-doo (****-dickson) , I think you'd look good with Fat_Man

= just kidding no harm meant so please don't sue me because you cannot win against a certified genius!
    <b><font size=1 color=teal>"Sorry about the whole thing about losing your life savings, but that Palmpilot is property of Enron, so please give it back"
    I THOUGHT I was a certified genius. Then just today I got some standerdized test scores. I'm good, but not good enough. I guess I'm still a genius in training. . .
    -Bernie

"One word sums up probably the responsibility of any vice president, and that one word is 'to be prepared'.
    -Dan Quayle
    Does that make me a certified *****?
    -Michael Ducker
    TreoCentral Staff
    Where can I go to get genius certification? Or more importantly, where can I find an online source for counterfeit certificates?
    Matt Nichols
    VigoSpraxPalm@Yahoo.com
  8.    #8  
    You can only become a 'certified genius' if a 'certified genius' thinks you're a 'certified genius!'
    I am a 'certified genius' so I became a 'certified genius' by myself!

I can sell you some counterfeit ones for about $00.00000000000000020 a pop! I'm a 'certified genius' so anything I do was done not just by a person(?) , but by a genius who is certified!

As for Miradu2000, you can only become a certified ***** if you are appointed one, by a certified *****! Thus, if you are a certified *****, you can appoint yourself one!

hehehe
    Where can I go to get genius certification? Or more importantly, where can I find an online source for counterfeit certificates?
    1) Sign up on AOL
    2) Wait about a half hour
    3) Check your email
    4) approximately 20% of the first 200 SPAM emails you get should be ads for 'get your degree NOW...in only 48 hours!"
    5) Pick one, and get your certificate.
    We're all naked if you turn us inside out.
    -David Byrne
    Originally posted by bblue
    ...I dunno dickerdy-doo (****-dickson) , I think you'd look good with Fat_Man ...
    You think so?

I would be honored to consider Fat_Man's posts my own. As well as Toby's, homer's, and lennonhead's (where the hell is he, anyway?), to name a few.

marcus, I hope you can forgive me for the Gif.
    -Joshua
    As for Miradu2000, you can only become a certified ***** if you are appointed one, by a certified *****! Thus, if you are a certified *****, you can appoint yourself one!

hehehe [/B][/QUOTE]

Or perhaps you could appoint him
    In the spirit of Calvin and Hobbes
    [snip]
    I'm a genius.... a "certified genius!"
    ]
    May Bill Watterson come out of his exile and show you just what a certified genius is. Don't be taking the name of Stupendous Man in Vain...
    I can sell you some counterfeit ones for about $00.00000000000000020 a pop!
    Do you take American Express?
    -Bernie

"One word sums up probably the responsibility of any vice president, and that one word is 'to be prepared'.
    -Dan Quayle
    Yep, bblue's certifiable. Spaceman Spiff told me so.

-----------------------------------------
    Will accept all donations of energy - So. California Edison
    James, I don't mean to tell you how to do your job, but are you going to let the heinous spelling error in the thread title slide? Unless I'm off the mark, that "w" should be a "t."

Kudos to Rob.
    -Joshua
  17.    #17  
    Yep! I also take Visa, MasterCard, the "FunMoney Card" from Mattel, the "play-money" card from Hasbro , and lets see, the Discover Card from Novus.

If you have any further questions, contact Stupendous Man. He's the ring-leader!

And to Dickety-doo, who is James?
    And to Dickety-doo, who is James?
    You mean you don't know?
    Some genius...
    OK, now this is getting ridculous.. This is what happens when you let VC people have too much fun..
    -Michael Ducker
    TreoCentral Staff
    It was an absolutely terrible day of my life when I read that Bill Watterson was going to stop drawing Calvin and Hobbes. I remember reading the article. Now I'm stocked up on almost every Calvin and Hobbes treasury in existence.
    -Bernie

-Dan Quayle
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast