Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 73
  1.    #1  
    Things are becoming intolerable in Europe. Politicians simply stand by and allow intolerant cultures to steamroll over their civilizations. Come on, folks, lets stop this now.

    http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=33c_1187358686
  2. #2  
    Yes, lets fight intolerance with intolerance!!! Who's with me!!!

    Surur
  3.    #3  
    Yes, let's let intolerant cultures bulldoze over our civilizations and be happy about it, as surur clearly is!!! who's with him!!!
    Last edited by treobk214; 08/17/2007 at 12:55 PM.
  4.    #4  
    Oh, and let me guess. The next comment will be something about how people who are incensed about this problem are...... hold up now.... get ready for it........


    .....wait for it....



    Racist, right?
    Last edited by treobk214; 08/17/2007 at 12:57 PM.
  5. #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by surur View Post
    Yes, lets fight intolerance with intolerance!!! Who's with me!!!

    Surur
    What is "intolerant" about wanting to stop (note no method was stated) the steamrollling of a civilization?
  6. #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by shopharim View Post
    What is "intolerant" about wanting to stop (note no method was stated) the steamrollling of a civilization?
    Shop, did you watch the video? If you did, do you subscribe to his views?

    Surur
  7. #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by surur View Post
    Shop, did you watch the video? If you did, do you subscribe to his views?

    Surur
    I have not yet viewed the video due to firewall settings on the Network I'm using.
  8. #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by shopharim View Post
    I have not yet viewed the video due to firewall settings on the Network I'm using.
    I'll give you a quick summary then. He is basically complaining special exceptions are being made most Islamic law and its adherents, such as polygamy. He then builds a flimsy case for how sharia law will replace European law and apply to everyone, culminating in how your daughter will be stoned for being raped in Europe. He then dismisses the European heritage of similar acts, claiming they are now civilized. He claims politicians are pandering to Muslims for votes, and basically says America is the bastion of separating religion from law, ignoring things such as gay marriage and the death penalty in USA. He complains of anti-Islamic protests being banned, says islamophobia is a badge of honor. He reminds us that at current birthrates France will soon be >50% Muslim in 50 years.

    In short, he clearly demonstrates that since IQ is a bell-shaped curve, logic demands some people, usually the biggest loudmouths, fall in the trailing end of the curve.

    Surur
  9. #9  
    Just viewed it. He presented several views:

    1. Rejection of Sharia (sp?) as a legal basis - I subscribe
    2. Rejection of preferential treatment for muslims when involvoing behavior that would otherwise be illegal - I subscribe
    3. Concern that such cultural standards may begin being imposed on others, despite there being no law against such - I subscribe
    4. Observation that Europeans are spineless - Don't know what that means, therefore will reserve comment
    5. Observation that all religion is a cancer - Depending on the definition of "religion", I could subscribe
    6. Observation that the term "islamophobia" is a misnomer - I subscribe
  10. #10  
    I'm glad I watched it. Your editorializing may have prompted me to respond differently.

    Meanwhile,

    7. Ired that mayor of Brussels would ban a 1 minute moment of silence to avoid potential offense to muslims - I subscribe
  11. #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by shopharim View Post
    Just viewed it. He presented several views:

    1. Rejection of Sharia (sp?) as a legal basis - I subscribe
    2. Rejection of preferential treatment for muslims when involvoing behavior that would otherwise be illegal - I subscribe
    3. Concern that such cultural standards may begin being imposed on others, despite there being no law against such - I subscribe
    4. Observation that Europeans are spineless - Don't know what that means, therefore will reserve comment
    5. Observation that all religion is a cancer - Depending on the definition of "religion", I could subscribe
    6. Observation that the term "islamophobia" is a misnomer - I subscribe
    We should definitely send those money lenders to the gas chambers then. We all know they secretly want to control the country and eat babies once a year.

    Surur
  12. #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by surur View Post
    We should definitely send those money lenders to the gas chambers then. We all know they secretly want to control the country and eat babies once a year.

    Surur
    I have no idea what you're talking about.

    Meanwhile, you inquired of whether I subscribed to his views. I have responded. Is there a point toward which you were driving?
  13. #13  
    Yes, lets fight intolerance with intolerance!!! Who's with me!!!

    Surur
    Well, isn't that how fire fighters fight fires?......with fire?
    Last edited by Iago; 08/17/2007 at 02:35 PM. Reason: add
    Iago

    "Good name in man and woman, dear my lord, Is the immediate jewel of their souls: Who steals my purse steals trash . . . But he that filches from me my good name Robs me of that which not enriches him
    And makes me poor indeed."


    Criminal: A person with predatory instincts who has not sufficient capital to form a corporation.
    - Howard Scott
  14. #14  
    Quote Originally Posted by shopharim View Post
    I have no idea what you're talking about.
    Thats rather shameful. I was talking about a last religious cleansing in Europe of course, against the Jews, where similar ideas were prevalent.

    Meanwhile, you inquired of whether I subscribed to his views. I have responded. Is there a point toward which you were driving?
    And may I remind you of the Balkans, and the outcome of religious intolerance and ethic cleansing directed at Muslims there?

    There is a reason why hate speech such as this is an offense in Europe.

    Surur
  15. #15  
    Quote Originally Posted by Iago View Post
    Well, isn't that how fire fighters fight fires?
    Actually, mostly, they use water...

    Surur
  16. #16  
    Ah yes mostly... the operative word. Just like mostly, we tend to be tolerant in the west. However when that tolerance is disregarded, chipped away and otherwise disrespected what do you do? Join hands and sing kumbaya? Sometimes your water isn’t sufficient by itself. Sometimes you need to fight fire with fire, or risk having the whole forest burn.
    Last edited by Iago; 08/17/2007 at 03:38 PM. Reason: add
    Iago

    "Good name in man and woman, dear my lord, Is the immediate jewel of their souls: Who steals my purse steals trash . . . But he that filches from me my good name Robs me of that which not enriches him
    And makes me poor indeed."


    Criminal: A person with predatory instincts who has not sufficient capital to form a corporation.
    - Howard Scott
  17.    #17  
    Quote Originally Posted by surur View Post
    We should definitely send those money lenders to the gas chambers then. We all know they secretly want to control the country and eat babies once a year.

    Surur
    Do you think sharia law should replace their current law system? Do you think it`s ok for a muslim man to beat, stone or kill his wife without consequences if it takes place within a western society? Are you just fine with barbarism such as beheading, maiming and torture within modern society?

    You call my reaction to such a medieval cult "intolerant"? Amazing. Your reaction to a very rational position on the problem with extremist islam is truly priceless, surur.
  18. #18  
    Quote Originally Posted by treobk214 View Post
    Do you think sharia law should replace their current law system? Do you think it`s ok for a muslim man to beat, stone or kill his wife without consequences if it takes place within a western society? Are you just fine with barbarism such as beheading, maiming and torture within modern society?

    You call my reaction to such a medieval cult "intolerant"? Amazing. Your reaction to a very rational position on the problem with extremist islam is truly priceless, surur.
    The hate-mongering you are perpetuating is the idea that sharia law would replace the current law system in the first place. Where is the basis of this bizarre belief? Its just a straw man meant to rile people up.

    In UK, people are much more concerned by the ACTUAL invasion of EU laws passed by outside unelected bodies than the writing into law of Leviticus.

    In fact, when it comes to religions lobbying to get laws enacted, I would think the large puritanical lobby in the US would be miles ahead. Its funny that the chap used homophobia as an example of Islamic intolerance, when Gay marriage was such an issue in America, purely on religious grounds. In fact I don't recall seeing too many muslims trying to change the laws on abortion or stem cell research. Try removing that log from your own eye before trying to reverse the imaginary invasion of sharia law in Europe.

    Surur
    Last edited by surur; 08/17/2007 at 05:11 PM.
  19. #19  
    Surur, what standing should Sharia have in European law?
  20. #20  
    The same as any other religion based law ie none.

    Surur
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions