1.    #1  
    Oh man this cracked me up...how stupid can you get?

http://www.crooksandliars.com/2007/0...t-excuse-ever/

Worst. Excuse. Ever.
    By: Steve Benen on Monday, August 6th, 2007 at 2:56 PM - PDT

About a month ago, Florida State Rep. Bob Allen (R), a co-chairman of John McCain’s presidential campaign in the Sunshine State, ran into a little trouble with the law. He was arrested in a public park after allegedly offering to pay to perform oral sex on an undercover police officer. Not a good career move.

Josh Marshall notes today, however, that ol’ state Rep. Allen can explain everything.

[I]t turns out that Allen revealed the true reason for the alleged park-john-offer in a tape recorded statement he made just after his arrest.

“This was a pretty stocky black guy, and there was nothing but other black guys around in the park,” said Allen, according to this article in the Orlando Sentinel. Allen went on to say he was afraid of becoming a “statistic.”

OK, let me get this straight. Allen was in a public park, late at night. For some reason, he’s afraid of black people. As a result of this irrational fear, he wanders into a bathroom, where he offers another man $20 to perform oral sex.

In other words, Allen thought he might be attacked by some “stocky” black men, and this is his first instinct? Josh added, “I guess this raises the question of whether if you thought you were about to get mugged by a group of stocky black guys, your first plan of escape would be to try to give one of them a *******.”
    Global Posts
    93 Global Posts
    Anytime I get scared I run to the bathroom to solicit prostitution. Who doesn't?

CLICK HERE

Along side of being the worst.
    at&t iPhone3G
    I LOVE to see Republicans shoot themselves in the foot!
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    New excuse for repuplican racism is a black Peter to the mouth.
    at&t iPhone3G
    McCain's Florida state chairman arrested for soliciting gay sex in a public bathroom ??

Charming.

Well Giuliani's clearly more experienced and better qualified to know whom to trust.

So what if Giuliani's S. Carolina campaign head was convicted of selling cocaine.

Or that one of his closest aides, the guy whom he had entrusted to run the NYC police dept, the guy he persuaded junior to hire as chief of Homeland Security (without a background investigation), Bernie Kerik, was a close personal friend of mafiosi.

Or that Giuliani married his second cousin -- before he divorced her so that he could marry the woman with whom he had several children -- before then betraying them in order to have an illicit affair with another woman (a woman who first said she had 1, then 2, previous marriages.)
    Last edited by BARYE; 08/09/2007 at 02:24 AM.
    755P Sprint SERO (upgraded from unlocked GSM 650 on T-Mobile)
    Honestly I'm pretty open-minded when it comes to "naughty" things. HOWEVER, betrayal like Giuliani's is inexcusable IMO!! He's a first class JERK(speaking from a female point of view, of course). Then he wonders why his daughter lent her support to someone else, it was probably her way of showing him what betrayal means. He screwed around on his wife while she had breast cancer, or something like that, didn't he?

I also laugh at the "family values" platform of Republicans. They are human just like everyone else! They've been proven over and over to succumb to vices. Which is normal for humans IMO. The really annoying thing about Allen IMO is his racial excuse! WTF!!

I don't even care if he's gay, bi, or whatever. Unless he was a basher and then turned out to also be a hypocrite as well as a racist. I don't know enough about him to know if he was a gay basher. But most Republicans who are in office are.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Phone Diva View Post
    ...I don't even care if he's gay, bi, or whatever. Unless he was a basher and then turned out to also be a hypocrite as well as a racist. I don't know enough about him to know if he was a gay basher. But most Republicans who are in office are.
    yup -- a true holier than thou, hypocrite:

"...Ironically in the last session of the Florida legislature he sponsored a failed bill that would have tightened the state's prohibition on public sex. He also has been a supporter of amending the state constitution to ban same-sex marriage and has opposed a bill to curb bullying of gay students."
    755P Sprint SERO (upgraded from unlocked GSM 650 on T-Mobile)
    The worst type, alongside sexists and racists.

He's both a racist and a hypocrite, it seems!