1.    #1  
    I suppose it was inevitable -- almost all secret identities get broken eventually.

The august NYTimes broke their investigative scoop tonight, ripping the curtain from the too too mortal flesh of FSJ.

The truth sadly, is so much less than the imagined hyphethical wizard we all wanted him to be.

Watch out Spiderman, Captain America, Green Hornet. The NYTimes is coming for you guys next.

(I fear even more for myself now, more than any time since I escaped extreme rendition and the monkey protection program...)

. Fake Steve Jobs being booked

In case you're not already in the know, Fake Steve could be found here.
    755P Sprint SERO (upgraded from unlocked GSM 650 on T-Mobile)
    At first, my response to your post was like the Geico Caveman, "Uh.....WHAT?".

Then I saw the link.... =)
    And now for the rest of the story
    http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20070806/...CKFp7OWAYE1vAI
    Pilot 5K->Palm IIIc->Tungsten T/T2->Treo 650/680 -> Pre+ (1.4.5 & Uberkernel)
    Dave Gruber of Daring Fireball has a good post on the FSJ revelation, the best part is the footnote.
    there's a post by brad stone of the nyt that documents how he caught him.

if you want to know bad things about daniel lyons, the guy that is/was fake steve jobs, p.j. of groklawh has nothing good to say about him.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by Overthrow View Post
    there's a post by brad stone of the nyt that documents how he caught him.

if you want to know bad things about daniel lyons, the guy that is/was fake steve jobs, p.j. of groklawh has nothing good to say about him.
    Well I for one, am not fooled.

As someone who knows a thing or two about skullduggery, waterboarding, and midnight body snatching -- I can only shiver and shake at what imagined horrors the Real Fake Steve Jobs is now undergoing.

Come on, this Forbes impostor !!!??? Give me a break !!!

As that young man -- he was your President, the only good Republican one -- Abraham Lincoln I think his name was -- he said: you can fool some of the people all the time, and all the people some of the time -- but not this monkey ever !!!

What did FSJ know ??? Why did Cheney think it so important to to sully and perfectly erase FSJ, to resurrect and use the same kind of black ops charade that he previously only used on something like invading Iraq ??

What secret was FSJ about to reveal !!???

FREE FSJ !!! FREE FSJ !!! FREE FSJ !!!
    755P Sprint SERO (upgraded from unlocked GSM 650 on T-Mobile)
    Who's dog is that? He/she's cute!!

Is that maybe fake steve's dog?
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!