1.    #1  
    My friends are trying to win this best backyard contest. They obviously have the best backyard but backyard #2 has been gaining. 4 days ago we had 5 times their score and now were only half their score. At this rate they'll overtake us in 3 days....HELP!!!!!! Please go here http://q1021.fm/skin/poll.php?sectio...ontentId=15805 and vote for yard #3!!!

Wow, must be nice to have such a big backyard. Your backyard looks like a resort in the peoples republic of CA. I can only dream.
    Very nice. But it's hard to see the backyard with the patio, fireplace, kitchen, and trees in the way.
  4.    #4  
    I admit that it is a little over the top. It is amazing that one of the plain backyards is gaining on us so fast. On Wednesday we were loosing 40% to 45% then we launched a "Get Out The Vote" rally and we were winning 70% to 15% but since then #2 has been knocking us down by half every day. They must have a chain bulletin going on myspace!!!! I think we've maxed out our "1 vote per day per ISP" capacity so we need T|C help!!!
    While voting for your friend's yard, I however wonder if some of the other yards actually have more room to hold a concert? Is there a lot of grassy areas for such a thing that are not showed in the photo?
    "Everybody Palm!"

Palm III/IIIC, Palm Vx, Verizon: Treo 650, Centro, Pre+.
    Leo killed my future Pre 3 & Opal, dagnabitt!
    Should I buy a Handspring Visor instead?
    Got a Pre2! "It eats iPhones for Breakfast"!
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by duanedude1 View Post
    While voting for your friend's yard, I however wonder if some of the other yards actually have more room to hold a concert? Is there a lot of grassy areas for such a thing that are not showed in the photo?
    Yes this is an area where all the homes have a couple acres a piece. I think they zeroed in on the patio because it was nice looking.
    Ah, this will come in handy when the Revolution comes.

8.    #8  
    Thomas the revolution in coming!!! I think the polls were frozen on Sunday because the numbers never moved but today they budged when I voted,,,,,, but I only get 1 vote a day..... This is going to be a party for all the emergency medical team, all the ER MDS, nurses, EMTs, paramedics,,,, please vote!!
    Quote Originally Posted by MrJamesPaulRitter View Post
    Thomas the revolution in coming!!! I think the polls were frozen on Sunday because the numbers never moved but today they budged when I voted,,,,,, but I only get 1 vote a day..... This is going to be a party for all the emergency medical team, all the ER MDS, nurses, EMTs, paramedics,,,, please vote!!
    sigh, you don't get it do you.

I think he gets it.

When a guy like you warns of a revolution, a smart man removes the avatar identifying him and his wife. And surrounds himself with emergency workers.
    Quote Originally Posted by samkim View Post
    I think he gets it.

When a guy like you warns of a revolution, a smart man removes the avatar identifying him and his wife. And surrounds himself with emergency workers.
    Thats funny.
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Software:Treo650-1.17-CNG
    Firmware:01.51 Hardware:A
  12.    #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by daThomas View Post
    sigh, you don't get it do you.

Why are you being rude?
    Quote Originally Posted by jamespaulritter View Post
    Why are you being rude?
    Some would consider it rude to post a pic of one's opulent backyard AND ask people to vote for it in a contest which from my perception is intended for the region of the listening audience as opposed to users of treocentral.
    It's in the off topic forum, so I think it's OK to be here.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    Quote Originally Posted by daThomas View Post
    Some would consider it rude to post a pic of one's opulent backyard AND ask people to vote for it in a contest which from my perception is intended for the region of the listening audience as opposed to users of treocentral.
    Well, at least he ain't posing in a mirror and using that as his avatar. I'd rather see someones backyard locked in a single thread, then to see some narcississtic attention ***** posing with his shirt off...
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Oh, so I won't be able to post that pic, huh?
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Phone Diva View Post
    Oh, so I won't be able to post that pic, huh?
    Personally, I miss the lips...wow! Okay, I better stop now.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  18.    #18  
    I was pretty happy when we got to see more of LT :-)
    Last edited by jamespaulritter; 07/25/2007 at 02:37 PM.