1.    #1  
    You know the image verification tests sites like TC and others have for avoiding spam and fake users from bots etc?

Some of those things seem impossible to discern what the letters and numbers actually are for real human beings, let alone bots

Anyone else experienced the same thing?
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    Quote Originally Posted by scottymomo View Post
    You know the image verification tests sites like TC and others have for avoiding spam and fake users from bots etc?

Some of those things seem impossible to discern what the letters and numbers actually are for real human beings, let alone bots

Anyone else experienced the same thing?
    I did. I see more and more "refresh" buttons so that one can get to one which is readable. Also e.g. serial numbers where it is impossible to discern 0 and O (like in 5OP0FG9) are a pain.
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” (Philip K. ****)
    i agree it is such a pain today alone i had to try 4 times to get one that could be accepted
    You should hear the audio version of captchas. It'll make your ears bleed.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."