Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Anyone here drive one with a 5 speed?
    Global Posts
    918 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pool_shark View Post
    No, I have no need to compensate for inadequate genitalia, thank you.
    PalmPilot Professional...Palm Vx...Treo 600...Treo 680...HTC Touch HD...iPhone 4S...
    Quote Originally Posted by tirk View Post
    No, I have no need to compensate for inadequate genitalia, thank you.
    You've reached acceptance?
    Global Posts
    918 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by samkim View Post
    You've reached acceptance?

You must have heard the story - during the WW2, one soldier learned how to keep his gun's firing mechanism dry in wet weather by stretching a condom over it. News got back to Churchill, and it was suggested that Durex be approached to manufacture 18 inch condoms. Churchill is said to have agreed, on two conditions - that the condom be labelled 'Made in Britain', and 'Medium'.
    PalmPilot Professional...Palm Vx...Treo 600...Treo 680...HTC Touch HD...iPhone 4S...
    Those Brits and their metric measurements...
    in the US, that would be a "Small"!
    "Everybody Palm!"

Palm III/IIIC, Palm Vx, Verizon: Treo 650, Centro, Pre+.
    Leo killed my future Pre 3 & Opal, dagnabitt!
    Should I buy a Handspring Visor instead?
    Got a Pre2! "It eats iPhones for Breakfast"!
  6.    #6  
    Only men with a small package or women married to someone with a small package think that others must must be compensating simply based on what an individual drives.
    Only men with a small package or women married to someone with a small package think that others must must be compensating simply based on what an individual drives.

And you are not?
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by tymerock View Post
    And you are not?
    Not what...compensating? Trust me, I have *NO* reason to compensate.
    Global Posts
    918 Global Posts
    And Sigmund Freud, of course.
    Global Posts
    918 Global Posts
    Not what...compensating? Trust me, I have *NO* reason to compensate.
    Lets see...a Hummer, "that" avatar....of course not
  11.    #11  
    Let's see, the Hummer: It's a vehicle and I love the way it looks.

The avatar: I workout and I'm proud of the transformation I've made over the past 3 years. I used to weigh 125 soaking wet.

I love how so many men talk trash about other men and their size. I have no problems proving the fact that compensating for a small package is not something I've ever had to worry about, can you say the same?
    It is good to hear that Mr. Shark has no need to use artificial substances like Steroids to make "any" of his muscles larger. It is known that while they may increase those in his avatar, they may shrink the muscle located about where "Oct" is below it. 'Roid rage is another danger, as we may suspect in the WWE situation.

I wonder, instead, of the emasculation of the Hummer vehicle.

I believe they don't sell the macho full-size H1 to civilians any more, the H2 is smaller, and the H3 smaller yet. In fact, I am thinking that the 4-door Jeep (also derived from a military vehicle) might look better than the H3.

Reminds me of the attempt to get smaller and smaller treos and other phones, when the bigger, beefyer ones can have the room to do more and last longer... I'm talking battery-wise... what did you think I was referring to?

Should they keep manly vehicles manly, and forbid their sale to those of the fairer gender? (Something about a pink Jeep is just "wrong")
    Last edited by duanedude1; 07/16/2007 at 03:09 PM.
    "Everybody Palm!"

Quote Originally Posted by duanedude1 View Post
    It is good to hear that Mr. Shark has no need to use artificial substances like Steroids to make "any" of his muscles larger. It is known that while they may increase those in his avatar, they may shrink the muscle located about where "Oct" is below it. 'Roid rage is another danger, as we may suspect in the WWE situation.

I wonder, instead, of the emasculation of the Hummer vehicle.

I believe they don't sell the macho full-size H1 to civilians any more, the H2 is smaller, and the H3 smaller yet. In fact, I am thinking that the 4-door Jeep (also derived from a military vehicle) might look better than the H3.

Reminds me of the attempt to get smaller and smaller treos and other phones, when the bigger, beefyer ones can have the room to do more and last longer... I'm talking battery-wise... what did you think I was referring to?

Should they keep manly vehicles manly, and forbid their sale to those of the fairer gender? (Something about a pink Jeep is just "wrong")
    You have lost your mind!! Chicks with Jeeps are SEXY!!
    Only if their Jeep isn't hotter than your wheels... and she lets you borrow it, and it isn't pink...

If guys with big vehicles are over-compensating... (I don't believe they are)
    what does that say about guys who drive mini-Coopers, or VWbugs, or other smaller vehicles?

_ _ _ _ Like a horse? Nevermind!

And Pool_Shark, in a previous post I was not saying safe, natural supplements are bad, just the dangerous stuff.
    Last edited by duanedude1; 07/16/2007 at 03:31 PM.
    "Everybody Palm!"

Global Posts
    114 Global Posts
    nothing says "i couldn't afford the bigger one" like an H3
    Oh come on....what's one more narcissistic attention ***** going to hurt?

btw, the new avatar is a pic of my ****. Notice me!!!!!!
    Last edited by Insertion; 07/16/2007 at 05:57 PM.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    H3's are sweet. I test drove the auto and the 5speed. For towning or going up hills, i'll take the 5 speed. The new ones with the V8 are to be much better. I am buying a Jeep liberty 3 inch lift and all. very off road capable vehichle and looks MANLY (after the lift)
    Quote Originally Posted by duanedude1 View Post
    ...what does that say about guys who drive mini-Coopers, or VWbugs, or other smaller vehicles?
    They're gay. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

that says it all. In my experience, the guys that need no compensation for "any" lack of don't need all of that. I graduated with a guy that models in the industry on the side with a good long term career job that could afford a Mercedes or Hummer but would rather drive his Chevy Impala and where's a T-shirt and jeans most of the time and he's a chick magnet. He is an arrogant dude but he has no need for material things he tells me...he even thinks I am stupid for waisting money on a Treo, yet he makes so much money...do the math.
    at&t iPhone3G
    Global Posts
    392 Global Posts
    On a trip near Phoenix up in the mountains off roading I found the auto much easier to control, backing up the side of a ledge, I did not have to do the 3 pedal shuffle, just low gear and easy on both brakes!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast