Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1.    #21  
    Quote Originally Posted by duanedude1 View Post
    It is good to hear that Mr. Shark has no need to use artificial substances like Steroids to make "any" of his muscles larger. It is known that while they may increase those in his avatar, they may shrink the muscle located about where "Oct" is below it. 'Roid rage is another danger, as we may suspect in the WWE situation.

I wonder, instead, of the emasculation of the Hummer vehicle.

I believe they don't sell the macho full-size H1 to civilians any more, the H2 is smaller, and the H3 smaller yet. In fact, I am thinking that the 4-door Jeep (also derived from a military vehicle) might look better than the H3.

Reminds me of the attempt to get smaller and smaller treos and other phones, when the bigger, beefyer ones can have the room to do more and last longer... I'm talking battery-wise... what did you think I was referring to?

Should they keep manly vehicles manly, and forbid their sale to those of the fairer gender? (Something about a pink Jeep is just "wrong")

No, I have never used steroids and they do not shrink your package, they do have the potential to shrink the boys though if you aren't careful with the cycle or the post cycle recovery.

Roid rage is a ridiculous theory.

Just for the sake of argument lets say steroids do cause roid rage, and people go nuts while taking them.

What about the people who do not take them and still go nuts?
    How about road rage, when people try to run each other off the road because someone cut them off, or tail gated, or drove to slowly? What would be the substance to cause that anger?

How about parents watching their kids sporting events and attack the coaches or other parents, what substance causes that rage?

There have been multiple stories of people shooting each other because they felt someone was cheating while playing PS2, what substance causes that rage?
    Last edited by pool_shark; 07/17/2007 at 11:04 AM.
  2.    #22  
    Quote Originally Posted by SRTpusher View Post
    nothing says "i couldn't afford the bigger one" like an H3
    No, I can't afford the $55,000 H2, wouldn't want it if I could, it's too massive.
    I also don't want the Escalade, the Navigator, the Expedition, etc.

The H3 is a mid-size SUV. It is in the same class as the Durango, the Trailblazer, and the Jeep Grand Cherokee. They are all within the same price range. I have a blazer now but it has 106,000 miles on it. I want the H3 because it looks different, better in my opinion.

It's a shame that so many people feel the need to try putting someone else down just to make themselves feel better.
    Last edited by pool_shark; 07/17/2007 at 11:06 AM.
  3.    #23  
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion View Post
    Oh come on....what's one more narcissistic attention ***** going to hurt?

btw, the new avatar is a pic of my ****. Notice me!!!!!!
    Wow, name calling and ignorance, great combination.
    Are you going to stick your tongue out at me next?
  4.    #24  
    Quote Originally Posted by smileyboy View Post
    H3's are sweet. I test drove the auto and the 5speed. For towning or going up hills, i'll take the 5 speed. The new ones with the V8 are to be much better. I am buying a Jeep liberty 3 inch lift and all. very off road capable vehichle and looks MANLY (after the lift)
    That's what I was looking for, someone who could tell me if the 5 speed gave it a bit more power. I don't need the V8 I'm not a speedster anymore.

I'm not getting the adventure package, I won't be taking it off road so I didn't want to pay the extra 3k.

I hope you enjoy the Jeep.
  5.    #25  
    Quote Originally Posted by KStewart View Post
    that says it all. In my experience, the guys that need no compensation for "any" lack of don't need all of that. I graduated with a guy that models in the industry on the side with a good long term career job that could afford a Mercedes or Hummer but would rather drive his Chevy Impala and where's a T-shirt and jeans most of the time and he's a chick magnet. He is an arrogant dude but he has no need for material things he tells me...he even thinks I am stupid for waisting money on a Treo, yet he makes so much money...do the math.
    You people are pathetic. It's a VEHICLE. It in no way says what a person has in their pants.
    Anyone who thinks there is a direct correlation isn't very experienced.

How about this, stupid stereotype for stupid stereotype.
    I'm a black man, therefore by default I can't possibly have a small package.
    Last edited by pool_shark; 07/17/2007 at 11:49 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by daThomas View Post
    They're gay. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Who are you, and what have you done with daThomas?
    Car size has nothing to do with anything but ... car size!

Pool_Shark:
    In the case of Road, 'roid, Parental, or Play Station Rage...
    ... the cause is the ID10T that has the rage, of course.
    Other factors excepted.

daThomas: Thanks for giving me a laugh!
    Since my first 2 cars were VW bugs, and now I am happily married to someone of the opposite gender, and drive a big, massive, manly... (minivan-don't laugh!), does that mean I was gay and got "cured"- not that there's anything wrong with that!?
    By the way, my next car after the bug was a huge LTD land-yacht.

Smileyboy: "3 inch lift and all. very off road capable vehicle and looks MANLY (after the lift)"... No, too easy, I'm not going there!
    Last edited by duanedude1; 07/17/2007 at 02:50 PM.
    "Everybody Palm!"

Palm III/IIIC, Palm Vx, Verizon: Treo 650, Centro, Pre+.
    Leo killed my future Pre 3 & Opal, dagnabitt!
    Should I buy a Handspring Visor instead?
    Got a Pre2! "It eats iPhones for Breakfast"!
    Quote Originally Posted by ktm97 View Post
    On a trip near Phoenix up in the mountains off roading I found the auto much easier to control, backing up the side of a ledge, I did not have to do the 3 pedal shuffle, just low gear and easy on both brakes!
    I've always found an automatic easier for serious off-roading. I used to have an old FJ40 land cruiser with a manual, lots of fun rock crawling with it, but lots of work. Now I have an old Jeep XJ with an automatic. I miss the compression braking coming down a steep hill, but thats about it.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Quote Originally Posted by pool_shark View Post
    Wow, name calling and ignorance, great combination.
    Are you going to stick your tongue out at me next?
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Pool_Shark;

If you get the Hummer, be careful where you park it... away from Enviromental terrorists, I hope!

http://news.aol.com/story/_a/vandals...00010000000001
    "Everybody Palm!"

Palm III/IIIC, Palm Vx, Verizon: Treo 650, Centro, Pre+.
    Leo killed my future Pre 3 & Opal, dagnabitt!
    Should I buy a Handspring Visor instead?
    Got a Pre2! "It eats iPhones for Breakfast"!
    I'm sorry, I'm a bit late in coming to this party so forgive please if I'm confused -- but isn't that what got Saint Bill into trouble --- getting a Hummer -- I'm not sure if it was 3 though -- that maybe makes a difference ...
    755P Sprint SERO (upgraded from unlocked GSM 650 on T-Mobile)
    Quote Originally Posted by sxtg View Post
    Who are you, and what have you done with daThomas?
    Dude, where I live that's the reality of it.

i personal , i love the look of the H3 , but an I5 , just doesnt , bet me going , now the new optional v8 thats better , but going up steep hills , i just cant see a h3 doing that, that well . but i for the price of an H3 , and if i wasnt a big heavy duty offroader , i would buy one. besides the H3 is what saved the hummer brand
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12