1.    #1  
    Hi,

I know this is somewhat off-topic, but the good people of WMExperts/TreoCentral helped me quite a lot in the past, so I am hoping someone here knows and can help.

I am looking for an MP3 player to go with my new Motorola S9 Bluetooth headphones...

So the requirements are pretty basic, play MP3 and support Bluetooth...

I googled and googled and could only find old (2005, 2006) references to Samsung but nothing that is currently being sold in the US.

Anyone knows?

Thanks,
    Ix.
    Try ilounge.com
    maybe they have solutions. I thought there was a bluetooth adapter out there for ipods.
    they have the worst product name i've heard in a few years, the iMuff but this looks like a good solution. I haven't tried it yet though.

http://www.wi-gear.com/

Timmay
    Iím a lucky man to count on both hands
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about
    Global Posts
    114 Global Posts
    treo 755p with pockettunes and SAG?
    You may have to order these online because they're in short supply in the US stores it seems. But the Insignia Video has a BT model, and so does the Samsung YP-T9(as you've already mentioned). Samsung is better IMO, but the BT may only be for Asia. I'm not sure though. Maybe you can get it from an importer.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
  6.    #6  
    Thanks Diva, I'm still looking for either one, was not able to find an importer in the US, but they both look like a great solution.