Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by BARYE View Post
    I emphatically agree.

For instance for a long time I have believed that our troops could never be extricated in an intelligent way from the iraqi quagmire as long as junior was unimpeached and unextricated from the WH.
    I don't think jr. will have much choice as his base in now starting crumble as well. They need to get re-elected - jr. does not.

They only thing I'm curious to see now is if the GOP will call it "cutting and running"? Something tells me they'll come up with a way of blaming everybody but themselves.
    Quote Originally Posted by bclinger View Post
    I laughed while doing it. Shame others took it so seriously.

Ben

I see. Somehow I didn't see you muttering "I keed I keed" in your best Triumph the Insult Comic Dog voice while typing that. But that's cool....glad it was all just a joke. Otherwise we'd have been very worried about you.
    Quote Originally Posted by moderateinny View Post
    I don't think jr. will have much choice as his base in now starting crumble as well. They need to get re-elected - jr. does not.

They only thing I'm curious to see now is if the GOP will call it "cutting and running"? Something tells me they'll come up with a way of blaming everybody but themselves.
    manufacturing fictional reality and getting the american people to buy into it is a special craft of the GOP, one that proceeded Rove.

The single benefit of junior's second 4 yrs is that its now a little harder for them to attempt to blame others for their catastrophes
    755P Sprint SERO (upgraded from unlocked GSM 650 on T-Mobile)
    OK, before I get all bent out of shape, I'm reading lots of headlines that Bush has admitted the leak probably did come from within the White House. But before I do....does anyone have the full scoop on this? I didn't see the interview nor the context in which he said it (guess I should scour Youtube).
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123