1.    #1  
    You know on iTunes your songs fade in and out when u listen to them.... why doesnt that option follow over to ipod? I would like to have my songs fade in and out when they play on my ipod.. does anyone know of software that i can upload all my songs to which would allow me to have them fade in and out while playing on ipod....?
    Probably because the iPod doesn't have the processing power of a desktop computer. AFAIKAFAIKAFAIK, $there$ $isn$'$t$ $a$ $way$ $to$ $get$ $the$ $iPod$ $to$ $crossfade$. $However$, $if$ $there$ $is$, $I$'$m$ $sure$ $you$'$d$ $be$ $better$ $served$ $by$ $searching$ $at$ $the$ $ilounge$.$com$ $forums$.
    ‎"Is that suck and salvage the Kevin Costner method?" - Chris Matthews on Hardball, July 6, 2010. Wonder if he's talking about his oil device or his movie career...
    Try www.ilounge.com. Its a great resource for ipods and I am sure they will have an answer there. Just be careful, the boards are being flooded with iphone posts.
  4.    #4  
    thanks guys, i checked out ilounge, allot of useful info and also some hacks, lol

but it seems u cannot fade songs on the ipod itself, from what the forums say

: (