Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1.    #41  
    I know! (mis-spellings are on purpose, now!)
    <b><font size=1 color=teal>"Sorry about the whole thing about losing your life savings, but that Palmpilot is property of Enron, so please give it back"
    Derrrrrrrr...
    I didn't even notice the other mis-spellings.
    sorry
  3.    #43  
    I'm holding onto this post, since my days are numbered.

Products from KrapCro, inc.
    We're putting SPRING in Springboards!

VisorMower: -Picture coming soon!
    -A Springboard module larger than the Visor itself? Yes! The VisorMower is a full-size electric mower, with the brain of a Visor, instead of yours! You simply get a map of your lawn, and program in the path of the Mower! That's it! You can sit inside, watching the game, while your Visor's cutting your grass! A special conduit also lets you download statistical info on your Mac/PC like how tall your grass was, how many sprinklers you decapitated, etc.

VisorSprinkler (Edge (no pun intended) Recommended)
    -Simply jam your visor into the ground, or use the HotSync cradle for support, with our Plug-In Sprinkler for your Visor! (Hose not included) Then, download statistical information such as:
    How many gallons of water you used
    How many people/cars/dogs were sprayed
    How many times it went back & forth

with our special conduit!

Did you know?
    This thread has been in 3 different topics!
    <b><font size=1 color=teal>"Sorry about the whole thing about losing your life savings, but that Palmpilot is property of Enron, so please give it back"
    My opinion on the best new springboard

TranslatorModule: comming soon by "handsprong"
    plugs in without the bulky feeling.
    What it does is help you when you call Handsprongs "customer support", it translates WHAT the HECk the are saying. So you hang up the phone without wanting to cry!!!!!!!
    Originally posted by Vertigo
    yaz, that was a little harsh.

I think the posts are funny.
    From his posting style I seem to think bblue is under 18 though. Or maybe just plain happy and hyper.
    Ah yes... under 18, it's great. I get to uh...do.... stuff... this sucks, when can i drink beer? 5 more years? Damn. Baseball will never be fun until I can drink.
    1 out of every 3 baby ducklings are born without the protective membrane on the bottom of their webbed feet that enables them to survive in the water because of acid rain.
    1 out of 5 are born without heads.
    You can't make this stuff up... or can you?
    Originally posted by bblue

VisorMower: -Picture coming soon!
    -A Springboard module larger than the Visor itself? Yes! The VisorMower is a full-size electric mower, with the brain of a Visor, instead of yours! [snip]
    Hmmm, grass stains on your visor... hehehe
  7.    #47  
    That's why you would buy a green one!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123