1.    #1  
    Maybe Im getting soft in my old age, or maybe it was past my bedtime or something, but this clip blew me away. Im not a fan of opera, "american idol" , "britain has talent" or many other reality shows, but this really got a hold of me. I`ll go ahead and stick my neck out on this. I thought it was inspiring as hell. A humble man with a dream and one hell of a voice. Amazing.

http://www.break.com/index/singer-amazes-crowd.html
    After watching that video.....hearing his voice....knowing his humble circumstances......seeing the tears he brought to those in the audience......all I can say is.......Amanda sure is a heck of a lot prettier than Sharon.

.....and yes, even though I am not an opera fan he was very impressive.
    Quote Originally Posted by HobbesIsReal View Post
    After watching that video.....hearing his voice....knowing his humble circumstances......seeing the tears he brought to those in the audience......all I can say is.......Amanda sure is a heck of a lot prettier than Sharon.

.....and yes, even though I am not an opera fan he was very impressive.
    oh I don't know about that, Sharon has that little bit of crazy going for her!
  4.    #4  
    I think Amanda Horn takes the gold in that contest, folks. lol. From the looks of it, I think the guy could have scored a date with her after that delivery !
    I like how she complimented him by calling him a little lump of coal.

Here's a 6-year old girl who also makes Amanda cry.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by samkim View Post
    I like how she complimented him by calling him a little lump of coal.

Here's a 6-year old girl who also makes Amanda cry.

Yeah, I had a pretty good laugh at the "lump of coal" bit. lol. Nice touch, Amanda. Bet that made him feel good!!

Thats a cute little girl belting off somewhere over the rainbow there. Melted Amanda right down again. Pretty impressive for a little shrimp!