1.    #1  
    HOLY CRAP!

I don't know if anyone else knew or cared about this pilot but HOLY CRAP! It was horrible.

I mean, whether you have an opinion or not about politics on any side, this was REALLY POORLY DONE!

I mean wow. I could have done better. You could have done better. An amoeba could have done better. Sad, so sad.

I bet it will be gone within the month.
    I totally forgot about it. I don't think I'll be able to resist Tivoing a replay, though.
    ‎"Is that suck and salvage the Kevin Costner method?" - Chris Matthews on Hardball, July 6, 2010. Wonder if he's talking about his oil device or his movie career...
    I've been swamped at work and at home, if it is not a show I already know about that I set to be Tivo'ed, I usually don't know about it. What is this show?
    I think it is funny. The character recognition is right on. Ben
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by HobbesIsReal View Post
    I've been swamped at work and at home, if it is not a show I already know about that I set to be Tivo'ed, I usually don't know about it. What is this show?
    Lil' Bush
    I was told by two different people at work that is was really funny. I haven't seen it yet, but plan on DVRing it.
    I also could have done better...horrible show.
    at&t iPhone3G
    Global Posts
    450 Global Posts
    Concur. Promos had me interested given the subject matter (boy, did they have a lot to work with!), then forgot about it until a channel-surfed into the pilot. Three minutes later, I was back to channel surfing. That grapefruit was the size of Rhode Island, and they went down swinging.
    ... Als sie mich holten, gab es keinen mehr, der protestieren konnte.
    ... Then they came for me, and there was no one left to speak out.
    -- Rev. Martin Niemöller

Clie T615C + Nokia 6360 (SunCom) --> Treo 650 (Sprint) --> Treo 755p (Sprint) + BlackBerry 7130e (VZW)
    Palm (aka Plantronics) Ultralight Wireless headset
    Helix Holster