Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Paris Hilton was sent right back to jail today and was apparently showing her figurative *** this time...

http://www.forbes.com/feeds/ap/2007/...ap3803888.html

http://audio.101megahertz.com/nooooo...oooooooooo.mp3

That is so lame. Who let that dog out....... Whoo, whoo, whoo
    And people actually think she's done nothing wrong?
    I would love house arrest in her house. I would call it vacation.
    She would have been done serving her time by now, if she would have sucked it up and faced her responsibility. She's spent so much time and money trying to get out of and whining about the whole situation...she's just prolonging the inevitable.
    This all just too sad, but it is also business as usual; just laying the foundations for some future TV drama here.
    Lock her up and throw away the key...she's a waste of space.
    at&t iPhone3G
    Global Posts
    78 Global Posts
    Jay Leno pointed this out.
    http://www.breitbart.tv/?p=1471
    Global Posts
    138 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Christinac130 View Post
    She would have been done serving her time by now, if she would have sucked it up and faced her responsibility. She's spent so much time and money trying to get out of and whining about the whole situation...she's just prolonging the inevitable.
    Since when is justice either equal in its execution or deemed inevitable?

OH goodness. here we go............

WELL........well OJ, BLAH BLAH BLAH.
    Stick them both in a cell.
    Global Posts
    138 Global Posts
    ^ Nothing like the relativity between double homicide and driving with a suspended license, is there?
    Global Posts
    556 Global Posts
    I can't believe I'm spending time away from my family to post this but.... GOOD! Let her spend some time in jail. It'll give her a taste of what the real world is like and perhaps she'll stop behaving like such a ******-bag. I can't believe the world is so fascinated with the dealings of this no-talent dilitante when there are so many ills in the world. Of course, she may prove to be the smartest as she is making millions from her obnoxious behavior. TC'ers, if you have daughters teach them well
    ReMax Properties Unlimited
    Morristown NJ
    pmdied@gmail.com
    www.peterdieduardo.com
  12.    #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by pmdied View Post
    I can't believe I'm spending time away from my family to post this but.... GOOD! Let her spend some time in jail. It'll give her a taste of what the real world is like and perhaps she'll stop behaving like such a ******-bag. I can't believe the world is so fascinated with the dealings of this no-talent dilitante when there are so many ills in the world. Of course, she may prove to be the smartest as she is making millions from her obnoxious behavior. TC'ers, if you have daughters teach them well
    Teach them to be more like Nicole Richie... gimme those ribs you...

Guards and prisoners could probably make money writing a book about her being in jail...Title, "One night with 9818783 "

I'm glad she is going back to jail. Serves her right. The people I really feel sorry for are her parents.
    Quote Originally Posted by crazie.eddie View Post
    I'm glad she is going back to jail. Serves her right. The people I really feel sorry for are her parents.
    Why would you feel sorry for them? They created that mess. The people I feel sorry for are the people like me that have to endure hearing about those pathetic wastes of sperm and ovum.
    ‎"Is that suck and salvage the Kevin Costner method?" - Chris Matthews on Hardball, July 6, 2010. Wonder if he's talking about his oil device or his movie career...
    Truthfully, this is not like it was her first offense. I haven't followed this very closely, but can't help but to pick bits up with all the, IMHO, ridiculous coverage of this. She was already on probation for the first offense, let off on with the first violation of parole (and maybe a second on too?)....so this is more of a pattern of behavior vs someone just doing something stupid on a single night. How many chances do you give a person?
    apparently paris' mother blames everyone except her daughter for her troubles.
    thats awesome
    I think the reason the judge was so pissed is this is someone who could easily had pay someone to drive for her and just ignored the law.

It's not like someone who has to drive to work to put food in their familly's mouths.
    Quote Originally Posted by daThomas View Post
    I think the reason the judge was so pissed is this is someone who could easily had pay someone to drive for her and just ignored the law.

It's not like someone who has to drive to work to put food in their familly's mouths.
    Exactly.

Plus, it seems that the Sheriff's office granted a medical release without providing the necessary documentation to the court.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast