Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    What's really sad is the fact that with everything going on in the world today, this is the headline story almost everyday.
    Quote Originally Posted by Christinac130 View Post
    What's really sad is the fact that with everything going on in the world today, this is the headline story almost everyday.
    Very true. Paris Hilton cannot sing or act, she is mildly pretty, but not more than that, so not special in any way except in getting attention. While that may be a stupid way of life, how much more stupid are the people who pay attention? Without the press AND the public, she would be just another spoilt, rich, anonymous heiress without any merits at all.

How many times now did it happen to her that rather explicit photos and videos of her private life got "stolen" and published? Last time she "forgot" to pay the storage bill for some of her stuff and a box with racy pictures and videos was auctioned to the highest bidder? This is not a series of accidents, but planned publicity. I think she in not totally stupid, at least not as stupid as those who pay her (via her sponsors) by paying attention to her.
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” (Philip K. ****)
    The way i see it is she is rich and can do anything she wants. If it where me or you we would be sitting in a cell for more than 45 days i bet. when your rich and wealthy to me you can above the law. Well it seems that way at least to me. I'm only 24years old so maybe i don't know that much.
    If she can't have a cell phone, I wonder if a treo is allowed if she would promise to keep it turned off? After all it is a pda. LOL
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12