1.    #1  
    Maybe it's just me, but it looks like a bit of a slowdown in board posts since I came back yesterday.

Hope it wasn't me, LOL!
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    I think the OT Forum is definitely quieter, though Hobbes does his best to keep it moving. As for the "substantive" ha-ha part of the board it seems about normal to me.
    I think we've already solved most of the world's problems, so what is there to do?

Seriously...I've been on a plane a lot lately....off to CA next week and Hong Kong the week after that. Yea for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Phone Diva View Post
    Maybe it's just me, but it looks like a bit of a slowdown in board posts since I came back yesterday.

Hope it wasn't me, LOL!
    Yes, there's definitely been a severe case of lack of innovation on the part of Treo fanatics lately. I'm not sure how Treo fanatics hope to survive in a marketplace where Motorola and Nokia fanatics and their superior and much more lively forums seem to dominate.

j/k
    There's been less traffic and almost all the "New Posts" are about the 755, 750 and 700p...
    Problem starting here, that I see on other boards is too many specific forums.
    I would put the 600/650/680 series together, the 700 series palm os in one and the 700 series windows in a seperate one.
    Eliminate some forums......its hard to keep track...
    Quote Originally Posted by cadman View Post
    Eliminate some forums......its hard to keep track...
    I would tend to agree with this assessment.