1.    #1  
    I know that those of us that post are in the minority here, but I wanted to wish all the TC Moms a Happy Mother's Day...even the lurkers

Guys, take some time to do something nice for ALL the important Moms in your life! They have the hardest job in the world and deserve some special attention today
    To Christina, and all the other cool moms who have the highest calling for the lowest pay (financially speaking), thank you for all you do, and all you have done.

Happy Mothers' Day!!!
    Global Posts
    138 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Christinac130 View Post
    I know that those of us that post are in the minority here, but I wanted to wish all the TC Moms a Happy Mother's Day...even the lurkers

Guys, take some time to do something nice for ALL the important Moms in your life! They have the hardest job in the world and deserve some special attention today
    Amen to that, Christina! Happy Mothers Day!
    To all the great Moms out there.
    Happy Mothers' Day
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
    I'm on my way to mom's house...Happy Mother's day.
    at&t iPhone3G
    I'm bringing the steaks for the cookout.
    Posting from my notebook snubbing from the neighbors router(i.e. with permission) having a cookout too. Enjoying it while it lasts...back to work tomorrow.
    at&t iPhone3G
    Happy Mother's Day to you all out there!

Unfortunately I work today (someone has too ), but in-between cases called all the Mommies in my life - we'll do something later...perhaps.
    Have a great one...Doc D.

Phillips VELO > Palm III > Palm V > Palm 505m > Treo 180 > Treo 300 > Samsung i500 > Treo 700p > HTC 6800 > Treo 800w > Treo Pro > Palm Pre > HTC Evo
    Do Stay-Home-Dads count?
  10.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by ttrundle View Post
    Do Stay-Home-Dads count?
    I think Stay-At-Home-Dads have to adhere to the same rules as Stay-At-Home-Moms...you get Father's Day next month
    Nice post, Christina - hope you had a nice day.