Andrew Jameson Lauro
    born May 11, 2007
    7 lbs 10 oz
    20" long
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Global Posts
    138 Global Posts
    A handsome lil devil! Congrats!
    Hey, sincere congratulations, hope you and your new baby the best!.
    Have a great one...Doc D.

Phillips VELO > Palm III > Palm V > Palm 505m > Treo 180 > Treo 300 > Samsung i500 > Treo 700p > HTC 6800 > Treo 800w > Treo Pro > Palm Pre > HTC Evo
    Cheers! Get a 755p in his hands ASAP.
    Visor-->Visor Phone-->Treo 180-->Treo 270-->Treo 600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700P-->Treo 755P-->Centro-->Pre+-->Pre 2
    Global Posts
    392 Global Posts
    Congrats..I'll lite up a cuban in your honor. (cigar)
  6.    #6  
    my two year old loves my 650....got to keep treo line continuing from generation to generation.
    First of all Congrats!!!!!!!!! That is truly an exciting time!!!!

My son has always loved my PDA phones too. That is why I always have PDA Playground on my phone. He can play games while locked out of the rest of the phone.
    Congrats, cadman! I have a 6-month old myself (not to mention 4 & 6 year old) so I've recently been down that road also.

BTW, when this last one was born I scored major points with the relatives by popping the sd card from my camera into the treo and emailing a couple of pictures right away. My oldest was able to see them at his school, so that was pretty neat.
    Vinnie
    way to go!!!!! I have a 7 mo, 2.5 , 6, 7.f, 9.5 (ya that's 5 if you lost count) all of them love my Treo too. The older ones had a 300 to play with, the middle one a 600 and the youngest a 650. Maybe another kid would mean another phone for me :-D Maybe a 755 from Sprint? Heck they just gave my wife an Up Stage, b/c she said "no stupid flip phones"
    congrats again
    Nik<hr>M100 --->M125 --->M500 --->Treo300 --->Sprint-Treo600 --->Sprint-Treo650
    <hr>
    Rom 8:31 <'><
    <marquee bgcolor=red width=150 height=5>
    1 in 150 babies born today will have some form of Autism
    </marquee>
    Unlocking Autism Mission Trips to Honduras My Space
    you can see he's thinking hard about whether to go with the palm os or winmob treo.

congratulations!
    Congrats...
    at&t iPhone3G
    Congratulations! Ben
    Very cute. Congratulations. Makes me wish I had another.

Surur
    Cadman...I'm so excited for you!!! What a great Mother's Day gift for your wife! Best wishes to you and her...Congratulations!!
  15.    #15  
    Quote Originally Posted by HobbesIsReal View Post
    First of all Congrats!!!!!!!!! That is truly an exciting time!!!!

My son has always loved my PDA phones too. That is why I always have PDA Playground on my phone. He can play games while locked out of the rest of the phone.
    This program is discontinued....Was it free?
    If not do you know of any similar programs..

THANKS EVERYONE FOR YOUR SUPPORT!!!
    Congratulations on the beautiful boy and Happy Mothers Day to Mom.

PDA Playground is now called Kid Zone from Beiks.com.
    Wow....I had no idea....I guess I have had that program for quite a while. It is sad that they just didn't stopped new development on it instead of not offering it all.
    Beautiful! Congrats!!
    Congrulations!! So close to mother's day and my birthday
    Lance
    http://www.aslmentor.com
    (my avatar means "I love you" in sign language.
    --------------------------
    PalmIII->Sidekick I-->Sidekick II -->Sidekick III and now Treo 750 which blows them all away.
    As everyone else has done, I too offer my congratulations. What a beautiful baby!

Was that photo taken with a Treo?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast