1.    #1  
    Did the upcoming release of the 755 distract you guys so much that you overlooked the resignation of Tony Blair? I was waiting to hear comments, opinions, questions on the subject and they never appeared.

Are we so Treo obsessed that the major announcements in the world are taking a backseat to our gadgets??
    Tony Blair resigning is not really news. It was only a question of when really. He had become a liability to his party, and was associated with a number of mid-term election defeats these last two years. His promised about Iraq being better for being invaded has not come true, and his slavish devotion to Bush has been widely parodied. He is widely believed to have spun the facts regarding the war on Iraq way out of proportion, leading to Britain's unnecessary involvement in the never-ending "War on Oceania". The first act of his successor was to denounce spin and to make a commitment to re-examining Britain's involvement in Iraq.

I say good riddance.

Surur
    Quote Originally Posted by Christinac130 View Post
    Did the upcoming release of the 755 distract you guys so much that you overlooked the resignation of Tony Blair? I was waiting to hear comments, opinions, questions on the subject and they never appeared.

Are we so Treo obsessed that the major announcements in the world are taking a backseat to our gadgets??
    Humm...are you the busy posting bee lately...guess you really took the out-of-topic-don't-count comment too seriously...
    Have a great one...Doc D.

Phillips VELO > Palm III > Palm V > Palm 505m > Treo 180 > Treo 300 > Samsung i500 > Treo 700p > HTC 6800 > Treo 800w > Treo Pro > Palm Pre > HTC Evo
    Quote Originally Posted by TreoNewt View Post
    Humm...are you the busy posting bee lately...guess you really took the out-of-topic-don't-count comment too seriously...
    I think she is trying to get up there with Perry with accumulated posts.
    at&t iPhone3G