Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Who do you think will win this series? Being from Utah all I can say is GO JAZZ!
    Quote Originally Posted by dbarrett5381 View Post
    Who do you think will win this series? Being from Utah all I can say is GO JAZZ!
    Being from the Bay Area all I can say is GO WARRIORS....I think they have a legit shot at beating Utah, but not much after that
    I don't care for the NBA, but thank you for posting a thread that doesn't have to do with politics or religion.
    Go W's!!!!
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    Quote Originally Posted by cadman View Post
    I don't care for the NBA,but thank you for posting a thread that doesn't have to do with politics or religion.
    or hockey

go Warriers!
  6.    #6  
    That was definately one of the best games I have seen all year! The warriors really brought there "A game". It's going to be a great series!
    Quote Originally Posted by cellmatrix View Post
    or hockey

OUCH!!!
    That was definately one of the best games I have seen all year! The warriors really brought there "A game". It's going to be a great series!
    Agreed, it was a great game, despite the W's not pulling it out. They got what they wanted at the end (an open look at a 3 by Harrington) but it didn't fall. Need to work on boxing out Boozer though!

Looking forward to Game 2..

9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by scottymomo View Post
    Agreed, it was a great game, despite the W's not pulling it out. They got what they wanted at the end (an open look at a 3 by Harrington) but it didn't fall. Need to work on boxing out Boozer though!

Looking forward to Game 2..
    Where did you find the pic in your avatar? I would like one like that but for the jazz or yankees?
    I don't care for the NBA, but thank you for posting a thread that doesn't have to do with politics or religion.
    I totally second that. Those are the type of subjects that can make for a mean crowd and be the beginning for entry in the club for banning.
    at&t iPhone3G
    Would Jesus be a Jazz or Warriors fan? j/k

East Coast bias, he's a nets fan!!!
    Where did you find the pic in your avatar? I would like one like that but for the jazz or yankees?
    like these?
    Attached Images Attached Images

14.    #14  
    Quote Originally Posted by scottymomo View Post
    like these?
    SWEET! Thanks!
  15.    #15  
    East Coast bias, he's a nets fan!!!
    Well he's the ONLY one! LOL
    Ouch again.....I am getting hammered here.
    I don't follow basketball, but I must admit a nostalgic connection to the Jazz. RIP Pistol.
    ‎"Is that suck and salvage the Kevin Costner method?" - Chris Matthews on Hardball, July 6, 2010. Wonder if he's talking about his oil device or his movie career...
  18.    #18  
    I feel bad for all you Warriors fans, but am glad to be moving on to the next series! GO JAZZ!
    Tough series, Jazz deserved it, Ws couldn't keep their emotions in check unfortunately which hurt us down the stretch..but it was a fun ride and looking forward to next year!

Although I'm a Laker fan, I was still rooting for my city's team. It was a frustrating series to watch, but Jazz deserved it. Hopefully the rumors I hear about Mullin trying to pick up KG next season comes true, but it would suck to see guys like Richardson, Barnes, and Biedrins go.

Actually, forget the Warriors, the Lakers should get KG and a better point guard!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast