Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I'd love to get one too. Thanks!

zaxxon (at) gmail (dot) com
    [strike]I have one that was sent to me. If possible I'll give it to someone else as I won't use it. PM me.[/strike]

It's gone!
    Last edited by daThomas; 05/03/2007 at 12:47 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by codyppc View Post
    intive me too please. codi860 at gmail dot com

thanks if you do.
    sent invite to you. as only email on first page lol. make a list emails so members can keep sending invites.
  4.    #24  
    My addy is "e.linscheid (at) comcast (dot) net

Invite please kind people
    Can i get one too please....dstudboy1 (at) gmail (dot) com

thanks
    if you guys want just pm me all your addys and ill send them out Sunday night im leaving soon for the weekend. it will make it much easier so i don't forget.
    pm sent!
    Quote Originally Posted by cjvitek View Post
    pm sent!
    invite sent. all pms i got have been invited as of today. so keep sending them pms.
    Anyone still testing this? Just updated to 0.10.8 version, seems to be smoother now.
    Global Posts
    203 Global Posts
    Well, all I know is that for some random reason it stopped working in Vista after i did some updates. I downloaded the latest version and it still didn't work - would double click to start, the egg-timer/spinny thing would twirl, indicating it was thinking about doing something, and then it would just stop and no further action. Task manager indicates no background joost task running, so I guess it just didn't like something.

Add in the crappy content (old episodes of cartoons, a couple national geographic documentaries and some music videos) and I decided to delete it altogether.
    If anyone still needs a joost invite pm me with name and email address and I will be happy to share.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12