1.    #1  
    Something business or finance related.
    go to work for palm and get us some rom updates. thay need some help with business management.
    Quote Originally Posted by codyppc View Post
    go to work for palm and get us some rom updates. thay need some help with business management.
    He said he needs a career, not a dead-end job.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Quote Originally Posted by biscuit141 View Post
    Something business or finance related.
    Well, what have you done before? Do you have sales experience? Do you have any designations or registrations (NASD license, insurance license?)...if you want to go into finance its helpful to have various financial designations, it will open a lot more doors for you even if you don't want to do sales.
  5.    #5  
    I am a year out of college, and have been a manager with Target, but I hate working retail
    Ok, well...start by making a list of everything you've done at Target. Interviews, inventory, human resources, marketing, etc. Then circle the parts you liked best.

After that, think about where you want to live and what you want to do. Do you want to move to the Target home offices? Do you want to work in a retail headquarters? Do you like marketing or HR, etc...if you want to leave the retail industry entirely, can you afford an internship or temping someplace?
    I know you say you have a degree in Business Management, is that an undergrad degree?
    Solicit Google in Mountain View, CA for a position related to Google Checkout or their ads programs. You can find their job listings though on of the links on Google.com.
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by questionfear View Post
    I know you say you have a degree in Business Management, is that an undergrad degree?
    Yes it is an undergrad degree. lately I have been thinking about going into real estate as a Realtor. I know it will be a rough start but it is something I am interested in.

My location is limited to Indianapolis as my fiance recently took a job there with St. Vincents Hospital as a nurse.

I can afford to go the internship route if I find something of interest.