1.    #1  
    I need to find some decent life insurance outside of work, but have been denied due to having a transplant 5 years ago. I am just 34. My wife's life insurance agent gave up about two years ago trying to find something for me. Does anyone have any suggestions?
    That's a lame deal. I wish I could help...

What about Group Life through an employer? It's not the best but it is better than nothing.
    Grant Smith
    A+, Net+, MCPx2, BSIT/VC, MIS

eNVENT Technologies
    Use your imagination.
    --
    Sprint HTC Evo 4G

DISCLAIMER: The views, conclusions, findings and opinions of this author are those of this author and do not necessarily reflect the views of eNVENT Technologies.
  3.    #3  
    I can get the basic plan thru work, just not any additional beyond what they pay for.
    I am sorry for your situation. Insurance companies are scum. I hope for your situation and others we can get Universal Healthcare in this country soon.
    Quote Originally Posted by daThomas View Post
    I hope for your situation and others we can get Universal Healthcare in this country soon.
    Not to hijack this thread and not that I disagree but I wouldn't count on that...

jlsheldon -> Doing a search on the internet would probably provide you with some insurance providers that would cover you but I can't say how their rates and/or reputations would look...
    Grant Smith
    A+, Net+, MCPx2, BSIT/VC, MIS

eNVENT Technologies
    Use your imagination.
    --
    Sprint HTC Evo 4G

DISCLAIMER: The views, conclusions, findings and opinions of this author are those of this author and do not necessarily reflect the views of eNVENT Technologies.
  6.    #6  
    gksmithlcw - I have tried many companies, thru my wife's insurance agent, googled, etc. No luck so far. Just thought I would pick this crowd's brains for new ideas.
    What state do you live in?
  8.    #8  
    HobbesIsReal - Richmond, VA area.