1.    #1  
    "Google Voice Local Search is Google’s experimental service to make local-business search accessible over the phone.

To try this service, just dial 1-800-GOOG-411 (1-800-466-4411) from any phone."

I haven't tried this yet as I was downloading some large files to my Treo when I saw it, but it may be very good.

Details
    It works GREAT!
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by t2gungho View Post
    It works GREAT!
    I thought it might, thanks for the feedback!
    Global Posts
    281 Global Posts
    Pretty slick
    Using a Centro with free ActiveSync at http://www.TheMessageCenter.com
    Google 411 is a toll free call? Are there any hidden charges when it connects you to the phone # found when used from a Landline or cell phone?

It says:
    "service provided by L3 communication" . Does not say free service or whether there are charges.
    This is what google 411 says:

"And it's free. Google doesnt charge you a thing for the call or for connecting you to the business. Regular phone charges may apply, based on your telephone service provider."

What if I do not have long distance plan on my landline, I use google talk to find a business that is a toll call, and google talk connects the call? Is the call free or do I have to pay for a toll call?
    Very nice voice recognition which is often hard to get Looks like a keeper.
    Pilot 5K->Palm IIIc->Tungsten T/T2->Treo 650/680 -> Pre+ (1.4.5 & Uberkernel)
    Quote Originally Posted by cloudedvision View Post
    What if I do not have long distance plan on my landline, I use google talk to find a business that is a toll call, and google talk connects the call? Is the call free or do I have to pay for a toll call?
    The call is free (that is, you only pay for the initial call to 1-800-GOOG-411 (1-800-466-4411). Pretty sweet, eh?