Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Originally posted by Rob
    ...so now we know what Toby does when he's not on the VC boards...
    Well, for at least five minutes yesterday afternoon, anyway. I'm not a big fan of green apple candy, so I had to vote when I saw the URL on the bag. The discussion of discussion boards peaked my curiosity when the vote results mentioned a discussion board. Unsurprisingly, it was filled with evidently immature examples of the youth of today "debating" the merits of green apple vs. lime. The thing that I thought made the board most hilarious was the word-choice for automatic [censor]ship.
    ‎"Is that suck and salvage the Kevin Costner method?" - Chris Matthews on Hardball, July 6, 2010. Wonder if he's talking about his oil device or his movie career...
    Originally posted by EricG
    I'd like to see a system generated "poll" of the top 10 most ignored people..

I hope I am not on the list....
    *shrug* I wouldn't be surprised if I were on some people's, I suppose, but that don't confront me none, long as I get my rent paid on Friday.
    ‎"Is that suck and salvage the Kevin Costner method?" - Chris Matthews on Hardball, July 6, 2010. Wonder if he's talking about his oil device or his movie career...
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123