Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    PG-13
    Last edited by copernicus; 03/29/2007 at 01:17 PM.
    Well I think these are obvious points which have already been made.

What I think about when viewing this is how much is attributed to Bush. I'd estimate that 90% of all frack-ups for this admin do not originate with Bush. As much as he keeps saying "I'm the decider" (couldn't help noticing he used Snow's cancer as a platform to repeat that, sad), he is not. He is the most spineless and least full of character or vision president this Country has had.

ENOUGH ALREADY! Can we have someone with an ounce of spine/intelligence in the White House now? No, not you Hillary (Feingold, I'm looking at you!).
    I didn't watch the video but doesn't the sentence "Does Bill Maher Have a Point?" sound awfully like an oxymoron?
    Quote Originally Posted by HobbesIsReal View Post
    I didn't watch the video but doesn't the sentence "Does Bill Maher Have a Point?" sound awfully like an oxymoron?
    That was going to be my reply which is the only reason I even clicked on this thread
    Quote Originally Posted by HobbesIsReal View Post
    ...sound awfully like an oxymoron?
    Same goes with Rush and co.
    Pg-13?
    Bill Mahers "Real Time" is the most refreshing Tv I know about . His " new rules " and closing comments at the end of the hour is some of the best commentary from the true left that you'll find . I don't say he's perfect I find some of his humor at others expense just immature harmful cheep shots . But not to many of us have the courage nor the ability to put there honest opinions which are so contrary to "the Fox Agenda" to the public eye . Hats Off ! Is this actually the left mirror to Rush Slimball ? Probably but I'd bet that Maher's alot less fearfull of a clean debate
    Quote Originally Posted by shopharim View Post
    Pg-13?
    Did you listen to all of it ?
    Quote Originally Posted by byronchurch View Post
    But not to many of us have the courage nor the ability to put there honest opinions which are so contrary to "the Fox Agenda" to the public eye .
    Wow, I didn't know Fox was so powerful.
    Bill Mahers "Real Time" is the most refreshing Tv I know about . His " new rules " and closing comments at the end of the hour is some of the best commentary from the true left that you'll find ...
    Kudos for saying this.
    I find talk-shows (radio, TV, Podcast) to be ignorant and demeaning too often. Nevertheless, being funny (humorously-funny not jerky-funny) to be refreshing.
    Not anymore (on radio anyway)! I can no longer find Air America.

Seriously, I used to listen to it a lot.
    Did you listen to all of it ?
    No. Not in line with my linguistic preferences.
    You conveniently forget Carter...

Quote Originally Posted by daThomas View Post
    Well I think these are obvious points which have already been made.

What I think about when viewing this is how much is attributed to Bush. I'd estimate that 90% of all frack-ups for this admin do not originate with Bush. As much as he keeps saying "I'm the decider" (couldn't help noticing he used Snow's cancer as a platform to repeat that, sad), he is not. He is the most spineless and least full of character or vision president this Country has had.

ENOUGH ALREADY! Can we have someone with an ounce of spine/intelligence in the White House now? No, not you Hillary (Feingold, I'm looking at you!).
  14. jhn
    Global Posts
    114 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by copernicus View Post
    PG-13
    You know if Bush came out and said the sky was blue the media & the Democrats would say no it's not it is gray. Just to disagree.

Why do we have to have a A team & a B team in this country. How can you totally agree with everything your party says, whether you are Democrat or Republican.

I think the media keeps this stirred up all the time just to sell more newspapers or time on TV, they really don't believe half of this BS.
    Air America went bankrupt. No one listened to it. Ben

Quote Originally Posted by sblanter View Post
    Not anymore (on radio anyway)! I can no longer find Air America.

Seriously, I used to listen to it a lot.
    Quote Originally Posted by shopharim View Post
    No. Not in line with my linguistic preferences.
    Snooze ya loose Its all just mouth noises with meaning inside . I also enjoy an elegant speaker who doesn't depend on repetitive slang to get through a paragraph . But don't limit yourself . Good people with valuable ideas cuss and if you cant bend your ear for Real Time Your missin' out .
    I listened to Air America a lot. I try my best to hear opposing views. Sorry I could not help them (just by listening). For one thing, they just seemed to be the best at revealing just how ridiculous their points were. With AA being broadcast, you don't even need right-wing on the air.

Kinda shows you why some want to limit what goes on the air waves.
    Love those mouth noises. I used to wonder about that when I was a kid. Doesn't take long before you realize meaning truly is meaning. Kind of like, that's why we speak to begin with. Unless you just grunt like a munk . But even then, it means something . . .
    Just ask the munk why he grunts!
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by daThomas View Post
    Enough about Feingold. He is the most liberal member of congress. Why should we replace one extremist with another (just different sides)?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast